Jergens Overnight Repair Lotion

Jergens Overnight Repair Lotion

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After doing a student backpacking around Europe during summer for months (taking trains and motorbikes, staying in some dirt cheap hostels, did not use sunscreen, live on free shower gels, etc.), my skin and hair were so dry and dull. After I got back to my country I tried to repair the damage for the skin by applying this lotion at once every two night (for the other nights I use ratin-a that my dermatologist prescribed on my back) along with some sunscreen during the daytime. The lotion feels a bit too heavy but bearable. What I love about this lotion is that I can really feel its result from the first week. After waking up and taking a shower, my skin is moisturised, smooth and soft. Plus, my skin looks healthy and naturally luminous. I love it. I dont know about the 'reparing' part though, but Im happy with the result. I have been using it for two months now. I still love it but after using this up, I decide Im going to buy another formula from Jergens as I want to brighten my arms and legs (from sun damage). But this one still works perfectly fine moisturising and restoring luminousity though. I just like to try new things.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm 24 and this is the first bottle of lotion I've used all the way up. It is fantastic and so hydrating.

My favourite hand/body moisturizer to date. No, it doesn't repair anything overnight but it moisturizes really well compared to all of the other products I've tried. I will love to repurchase this product but unfortunately I haven't been able to find it again

I just bought this body lotion on sale at my local pharmacy. I was looking for a good moisturizer that was well-priced and that smelled fairly neutral. This was a score! I had already used Jergens products and have been pretty satisfied, but this is the best so far. It has a nice clean, yet light smell, perhaps from the evening primrose extract. It goes on very nicely and although my skin feels slightly sticky after applying, it eventually all gets absorbed and my skin feels truly moisturized. It's not mentioned but I think there may be a some shimmer added to this body lotion, because in pure light my skin shimmers slightly after putting this on. Makes me look healthy! I really recommend this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter, and KP on my arms and legs. This is the only moisturizer I've ever found that actually noticeably moisturizes my skin, both right when I apply it and in the longer term. It absorbs quickly, and I love the relatively neutral smell. HG hand and body moisturizer, for sure.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this to try. The scent is light, fresh and clean. This did a pretty good job of moisturizing, but I found that it took quite a bit of this to really cover my body. Altogether though this is a pretty good lotion at a good price. I do not really believe the claim of repairing a week's worth of damage in one use though.

on 4/3/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For me, this moisturizer worked the same as most others. Nothing amazing, but does an ok job on my legs. No strong scent. So far, Johnson & Johnson's Baby Oil with Shea Butter works the best.

on 3/21/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this on my hands and face with no problem. Very nice lotion, inexpensive but good.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

♥ this! Was at my inlaws house and my mama in law gave me a mini version 3oz and l used it up in a week l went out and bought the big pump sized one in Target....l love to use this after l exfoliate before and espeically after l tan...it smells so fresh and powdery clean not greasy and makes my skin smooth...am not sure how if it repairs a week worth of damage but after tanning l sure can use it

on 8/20/2011 1:18:00 PM

Bought this because I couldn't find my regular moisturizer (St. Ives with oatmeal and shea butter). I like the packaging--the pump is so convenient and clean. This wasn't too greasy and soaked in well. I use it after I shave in the shower at night and sleep with it on. Really helps my very dry legs. Took off a lippie because my regular one works just a smidge better.

Popular Lotions / Creams