e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

3.8

on 5/15/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great for those days or nights you want a little extra finesse! I used it under my eyeliner for a double winged look on new years eve :)

While the name can be misleading, I'd label this eyeliner more like liquid gold sparkles. It's fun to use this on top of eyeliner or at the corner of your eyes for a bit of pop, but it's simply sparkly gold flecks. Great price for a fun little addition to your eyemakeup!

on 7/26/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this for holiday use and then for just fun when I want to play with glitters. This is called copper but it sure looks gold to me. Application is a bit of a pain though as the glitters aren't aren't as plentiful as I wanted then to be. This is a clear gel with tiny gold glitters suspended. It does take more than one line though to get any color. I had to apply this twice to really get any glitter on the lashline. I had a bit of trouble though trying to get this on the lashline and not on the lashes. The brush is a little fat and wide for a liner brush so you can't get precise thin lines. It's really hard to see when you even have this on and I guess I expected a dense glitter packed look like a Vegas showgirl and I am not able to accomplish that with this. This is a great product for a teen though and for the pricepoint a great one for a beginner. If I were to have a preteen make-up party this would definitely be included, for adults though it's not impressive. I would not buy this again, I feel like I am using that play makeup from Tinkerbell when I use this.

on 10/17/2011 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as a part of a huge ELF haul i ordered online, and out of the about 30 products i got this is one of my tops. When i saw this the first thing that came to my mind was how pretty this will be around the holidays! The eyeliner itself isnt "copper", it is a clear liner with copper glitter. The website does not say that but i am still happy with it. The brush in this liner is different from the other ELF liquid eyeliners. The others are a soft felt and this one is more stiff and hard, so "sweeping" the eyeliner across the lid won't happen. I have found you almost have to "'press" the glitter to the lid.