E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/15/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great for those days or nights you want a little extra finesse! I used it under my eyeliner for a double winged look on new years eve :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

SO CHEAP but GREAT for the price.
the want top came off from the actual wand piece, easy to put back but yeah. it seems cheap overall but it gets the job done. this was perfect copper glitter!

Easy application but don't expect an eyeliner type of even distribution of gold glitter.. I paid $1.00 & it works pretty good with a black or brown eyeliner pencil.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

WOW! this glitter eyeliner is AMAZING. i use it on the inner half of my lower lashline to spice up the look. the product is really easy to apply if you're good with liquid liner. it does last all day. it does not fall out to your face like glitter shadows. it's really easy to remove, just wash it off! for $1, this is really amazing. i usually have a love/hate relationship with elf but this product is a must have. they have to make these in more colors!!!

on 3/30/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the color (which is GOLD not copper), I like the application, the brush is find. The actual bottle is so cheap!! I went to untwist it a few days ago and it broke it half. I'm not exactly the hulk over here! I don't care that much, because it is only costs a dollar, but I don't like that.

on 10/17/2011 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as a part of a huge ELF haul i ordered online, and out of the about 30 products i got this is one of my tops. When i saw this the first thing that came to my mind was how pretty this will be around the holidays! The eyeliner itself isnt "copper", it is a clear liner with copper glitter. The website does not say that but i am still happy with it. The brush in this liner is different from the other ELF liquid eyeliners. The others are a soft felt and this one is more stiff and hard, so "sweeping" the eyeliner across the lid won't happen. I have found you almost have to "'press" the glitter to the lid.