E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/5/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

From the holiday trio. I do enjoy glitter, and for that reason alone this was worth the price to me. In truth, it's only an average product, given that the glitter is kind of sparse and the brush is difficult to use and prone to bent hairs that need to be cut off.

Also good for mixing with a bit of another lose glitter on your hand for a more intense sparkle!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

WOW! this glitter eyeliner is AMAZING. i use it on the inner half of my lower lashline to spice up the look. the product is really easy to apply if you're good with liquid liner. it does last all day. it does not fall out to your face like glitter shadows. it's really easy to remove, just wash it off! for $1, this is really amazing. i usually have a love/hate relationship with elf but this product is a must have. they have to make these in more colors!!!

on 3/30/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the color (which is GOLD not copper), I like the application, the brush is find. The actual bottle is so cheap!! I went to untwist it a few days ago and it broke it half. I'm not exactly the hulk over here! I don't care that much, because it is only costs a dollar, but I don't like that.