e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/26/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this for holiday use and then for just fun when I want to play with glitters. This is called copper but it sure looks gold to me. Application is a bit of a pain though as the glitters aren't aren't as plentiful as I wanted then to be. This is a clear gel with tiny gold glitters suspended. It does take more than one line though to get any color. I had to apply this twice to really get any glitter on the lashline. I had a bit of trouble though trying to get this on the lashline and not on the lashes. The brush is a little fat and wide for a liner brush so you can't get precise thin lines. It's really hard to see when you even have this on and I guess I expected a dense glitter packed look like a Vegas showgirl and I am not able to accomplish that with this. This is a great product for a teen though and for the pricepoint a great one for a beginner. If I were to have a preteen make-up party this would definitely be included, for adults though it's not impressive. I would not buy this again, I feel like I am using that play makeup from Tinkerbell when I use this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

absolutely love this glitter liner. I was very skeptical about this liner. It came in a trio for the holidays. But then i saw a bunch of youtube guru's recommending it, i had to swipe it and give it a try. I believe they sell them individually now. The product itself is clear but it has a bunch of gold glitters in it.. i dont know why it is called copper because the glitters are gold. The little plastic bottle comes with .169 fl oz in it. i wear a black gel liner everyday, and to spice it up a bit, i normally put a thin line of this glitter liner on top of it. It looks amazing. Nothing over the top though.i get soo many compliments. It lasts on me all day. I have no problems with the glitter getting all over the place. Def. suggest to everyone. it was only $1 ! what do you have to lose?! i could find 100 pennies on the ground haha.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Great liquid eyeliner! I got this a few months ago and have used it a few times. This is more of a clear liner with tons of gold glitter. The brush has a foam or felt tip sturdy pointed applicator which makes it so easy to apply. I used this with a neutral smokey eye and lined top lash line with this, applied two coats. It added sparkle for extra pop of texture. I also used along lower lashline with a dark shadow on lid and blended up into crease. I love all elf products, such a great value and top of the line quality. Havent been disappointed. Cruelty free and $1 cant go wrong! If u dont want sparkle go for the other shades neutrals like black, brown blue, ash etc. Theyre a $1 in reg line and the pigmentation is great and apply so easy due to felt tip applicator. You can make a thin line or build up a thicker line. Either way these are at the top of my list for liquid liners or liner in general. Will def rebuy or i have backups already but will continue to repurchase.