E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

WOW! this glitter eyeliner is AMAZING. i use it on the inner half of my lower lashline to spice up the look. the product is really easy to apply if you're good with liquid liner. it does last all day. it does not fall out to your face like glitter shadows. it's really easy to remove, just wash it off! for $1, this is really amazing. i usually have a love/hate relationship with elf but this product is a must have. they have to make these in more colors!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

absolutely love this glitter liner. I was very skeptical about this liner. It came in a trio for the holidays. But then i saw a bunch of youtube guru's recommending it, i had to swipe it and give it a try. I believe they sell them individually now. The product itself is clear but it has a bunch of gold glitters in it.. i dont know why it is called copper because the glitters are gold. The little plastic bottle comes with .169 fl oz in it. i wear a black gel liner everyday, and to spice it up a bit, i normally put a thin line of this glitter liner on top of it. It looks amazing. Nothing over the top though.i get soo many compliments. It lasts on me all day. I have no problems with the glitter getting all over the place. Def. suggest to everyone. it was only $1 ! what do you have to lose?! i could find 100 pennies on the ground haha.

on 10/17/2011 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as a part of a huge ELF haul i ordered online, and out of the about 30 products i got this is one of my tops. When i saw this the first thing that came to my mind was how pretty this will be around the holidays! The eyeliner itself isnt "copper", it is a clear liner with copper glitter. The website does not say that but i am still happy with it. The brush in this liner is different from the other ELF liquid eyeliners. The others are a soft felt and this one is more stiff and hard, so "sweeping" the eyeliner across the lid won't happen. I have found you almost have to "'press" the glitter to the lid.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Great liquid eyeliner! I got this a few months ago and have used it a few times. This is more of a clear liner with tons of gold glitter. The brush has a foam or felt tip sturdy pointed applicator which makes it so easy to apply. I used this with a neutral smokey eye and lined top lash line with this, applied two coats. It added sparkle for extra pop of texture. I also used along lower lashline with a dark shadow on lid and blended up into crease. I love all elf products, such a great value and top of the line quality. Havent been disappointed. Cruelty free and $1 cant go wrong! If u dont want sparkle go for the other shades neutrals like black, brown blue, ash etc. Theyre a $1 in reg line and the pigmentation is great and apply so easy due to felt tip applicator. You can make a thin line or build up a thicker line. Either way these are at the top of my list for liquid liners or liner in general. Will def rebuy or i have backups already but will continue to repurchase.

Good quality. Very sparkly. Doesn't crust up. The bottle doesn't feel cheap either.

on 5/15/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great for those days or nights you want a little extra finesse! I used it under my eyeliner for a double winged look on new years eve :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

SO CHEAP but GREAT for the price.
the want top came off from the actual wand piece, easy to put back but yeah. it seems cheap overall but it gets the job done. this was perfect copper glitter!

While the name can be misleading, I'd label this eyeliner more like liquid gold sparkles. It's fun to use this on top of eyeliner or at the corner of your eyes for a bit of pop, but it's simply sparkly gold flecks. Great price for a fun little addition to your eyemakeup!

Easy application but don't expect an eyeliner type of even distribution of gold glitter.. I paid $1.00 & it works pretty good with a black or brown eyeliner pencil.

on 3/30/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the color (which is GOLD not copper), I like the application, the brush is find. The actual bottle is so cheap!! I went to untwist it a few days ago and it broke it half. I'm not exactly the hulk over here! I don't care that much, because it is only costs a dollar, but I don't like that.