e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Good quality. Very sparkly. Doesn't crust up. The bottle doesn't feel cheap either.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Great liquid eyeliner! I got this a few months ago and have used it a few times. This is more of a clear liner with tons of gold glitter. The brush has a foam or felt tip sturdy pointed applicator which makes it so easy to apply. I used this with a neutral smokey eye and lined top lash line with this, applied two coats. It added sparkle for extra pop of texture. I also used along lower lashline with a dark shadow on lid and blended up into crease. I love all elf products, such a great value and top of the line quality. Havent been disappointed. Cruelty free and $1 cant go wrong! If u dont want sparkle go for the other shades neutrals like black, brown blue, ash etc. Theyre a $1 in reg line and the pigmentation is great and apply so easy due to felt tip applicator. You can make a thin line or build up a thicker line. Either way these are at the top of my list for liquid liners or liner in general. Will def rebuy or i have backups already but will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice GLITTER eyeliner. The color is transparent with really pretty gold glitter particles in it. One layer is not enough though because you are left with a few parts that don't contain any glitter, it's best if you do two or three layers. It stays on for some time, it doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't smudge. I really like the brush too, it's easy to make a precise line with it and get between the lashes. It's almost as good as my Sleek Dip-it Glitter eyeliner and that one cost me two times more. I really think e.l.f. should do a whole line of glitter eyeliners or at least have better pictures/descriptions of their products on the website.

on 10/17/2011 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as a part of a huge ELF haul i ordered online, and out of the about 30 products i got this is one of my tops. When i saw this the first thing that came to my mind was how pretty this will be around the holidays! The eyeliner itself isnt "copper", it is a clear liner with copper glitter. The website does not say that but i am still happy with it. The brush in this liner is different from the other ELF liquid eyeliners. The others are a soft felt and this one is more stiff and hard, so "sweeping" the eyeliner across the lid won't happen. I have found you almost have to "'press" the glitter to the lid.

on 3/30/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the color (which is GOLD not copper), I like the application, the brush is find. The actual bottle is so cheap!! I went to untwist it a few days ago and it broke it half. I'm not exactly the hulk over here! I don't care that much, because it is only costs a dollar, but I don't like that.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

absolutely love this glitter liner. I was very skeptical about this liner. It came in a trio for the holidays. But then i saw a bunch of youtube guru's recommending it, i had to swipe it and give it a try. I believe they sell them individually now. The product itself is clear but it has a bunch of gold glitters in it.. i dont know why it is called copper because the glitters are gold. The little plastic bottle comes with .169 fl oz in it. i wear a black gel liner everyday, and to spice it up a bit, i normally put a thin line of this glitter liner on top of it. It looks amazing. Nothing over the top though.i get soo many compliments. It lasts on me all day. I have no problems with the glitter getting all over the place. Def. suggest to everyone. it was only $1 ! what do you have to lose?! i could find 100 pennies on the ground haha.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

WOW! this glitter eyeliner is AMAZING. i use it on the inner half of my lower lashline to spice up the look. the product is really easy to apply if you're good with liquid liner. it does last all day. it does not fall out to your face like glitter shadows. it's really easy to remove, just wash it off! for $1, this is really amazing. i usually have a love/hate relationship with elf but this product is a must have. they have to make these in more colors!!!

on 6/5/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

From the holiday trio. I do enjoy glitter, and for that reason alone this was worth the price to me. In truth, it's only an average product, given that the glitter is kind of sparse and the brush is difficult to use and prone to bent hairs that need to be cut off.

Also good for mixing with a bit of another lose glitter on your hand for a more intense sparkle!

on 7/26/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this for holiday use and then for just fun when I want to play with glitters. This is called copper but it sure looks gold to me. Application is a bit of a pain though as the glitters aren't aren't as plentiful as I wanted then to be. This is a clear gel with tiny gold glitters suspended. It does take more than one line though to get any color. I had to apply this twice to really get any glitter on the lashline. I had a bit of trouble though trying to get this on the lashline and not on the lashes. The brush is a little fat and wide for a liner brush so you can't get precise thin lines. It's really hard to see when you even have this on and I guess I expected a dense glitter packed look like a Vegas showgirl and I am not able to accomplish that with this. This is a great product for a teen though and for the pricepoint a great one for a beginner. If I were to have a preteen make-up party this would definitely be included, for adults though it's not impressive. I would not buy this again, I feel like I am using that play makeup from Tinkerbell when I use this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible, horrible product. The glitter is too large in size and looks garish instead of sparkly. The formula also applies unevenly, resulting in a few randomly placed pieces of glitter. Even repeating the application doesn't do anything to improve coverage. It looks more like kids' makeup than anything else. The only good thing about it was that it only cost $3.