e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

2.0

1 review

on 7/26/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this for holiday use and then for just fun when I want to play with glitters. This is called copper but it sure looks gold to me. Application is a bit of a pain though as the glitters aren't aren't as plentiful as I wanted then to be. This is a clear gel with tiny gold glitters suspended. It does take more than one line though to get any color. I had to apply this twice to really get any glitter on the lashline. I had a bit of trouble though trying to get this on the lashline and not on the lashes. The brush is a little fat and wide for a liner brush so you can't get precise thin lines. It's really hard to see when you even have this on and I guess I expected a dense glitter packed look like a Vegas showgirl and I am not able to accomplish that with this. This is a great product for a teen though and for the pricepoint a great one for a beginner. If I were to have a preteen make-up party this would definitely be included, for adults though it's not impressive. I would not buy this again, I feel like I am using that play makeup from Tinkerbell when I use this.