e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

4.3

on 5/15/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great for those days or nights you want a little extra finesse! I used it under my eyeliner for a double winged look on new years eve :)

While the name can be misleading, I'd label this eyeliner more like liquid gold sparkles. It's fun to use this on top of eyeliner or at the corner of your eyes for a bit of pop, but it's simply sparkly gold flecks. Great price for a fun little addition to your eyemakeup!

on 6/5/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

From the holiday trio. I do enjoy glitter, and for that reason alone this was worth the price to me. In truth, it's only an average product, given that the glitter is kind of sparse and the brush is difficult to use and prone to bent hairs that need to be cut off.

Also good for mixing with a bit of another lose glitter on your hand for a more intense sparkle!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

absolutely love this glitter liner. I was very skeptical about this liner. It came in a trio for the holidays. But then i saw a bunch of youtube guru's recommending it, i had to swipe it and give it a try. I believe they sell them individually now. The product itself is clear but it has a bunch of gold glitters in it.. i dont know why it is called copper because the glitters are gold. The little plastic bottle comes with .169 fl oz in it. i wear a black gel liner everyday, and to spice it up a bit, i normally put a thin line of this glitter liner on top of it. It looks amazing. Nothing over the top though.i get soo many compliments. It lasts on me all day. I have no problems with the glitter getting all over the place. Def. suggest to everyone. it was only $1 ! what do you have to lose?! i could find 100 pennies on the ground haha.

on 10/17/2011 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as a part of a huge ELF haul i ordered online, and out of the about 30 products i got this is one of my tops. When i saw this the first thing that came to my mind was how pretty this will be around the holidays! The eyeliner itself isnt "copper", it is a clear liner with copper glitter. The website does not say that but i am still happy with it. The brush in this liner is different from the other ELF liquid eyeliners. The others are a soft felt and this one is more stiff and hard, so "sweeping" the eyeliner across the lid won't happen. I have found you almost have to "'press" the glitter to the lid.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice GLITTER eyeliner. The color is transparent with really pretty gold glitter particles in it. One layer is not enough though because you are left with a few parts that don't contain any glitter, it's best if you do two or three layers. It stays on for some time, it doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't smudge. I really like the brush too, it's easy to make a precise line with it and get between the lashes. It's almost as good as my Sleek Dip-it Glitter eyeliner and that one cost me two times more. I really think e.l.f. should do a whole line of glitter eyeliners or at least have better pictures/descriptions of their products on the website.

Good quality. Very sparkly. Doesn't crust up. The bottle doesn't feel cheap either.