no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I just absolutely love this, the more I use it the more I love it. Perfect for my fair skin tone - brightens really beautifully. Just really lifts the skin and makes me feel alive even on my most weary mornings. I just don't have anything bad to say about it - it's not the cheapest but I would happily buy again. I would prefer a pump action tube to avoid wastage if I'm being picky. But it's 5 stars from me.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

After reading positive reviews about this product, I decided to go for it as I was in search for a light day moisturizer with SPF. The product comes out white-ish, but gives you a golden glow when applied. For my skin tone it's perfect, and it gives me this "my skin, but better"-look. It's light, but provides a dewy finish, smells good and it does moisturize my skin. Despite the fact it's tinted and gives you this glow, its coverage is little to non-existent - which can be both good and bad depending on what you're looking for. It does not break out nor clog my combination skin, which is one of the most important things for me. In the summer I prefer to wear less makeup(such as foundation, powders etc.), so this will be perfect for the upcoming season. In the winter I would probably opt for a different product.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I just love this product. I dont get allergic reactions to it, even though my skin is super sensitive. I love how it covers up my imperfections and makes my skin look tanned and radiant, in a conpletely natural way ❤️ I have been using this product for years ????

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

This light moisturiser looks neutral pale when it come out of the tube but has a colour release system that is supposed to adjust to your skin tone to give you a bit of a 'sunny glow' sort of thing. While it is a nice cream, good texture and a pleasant non irritating smell I found it went too 'tanned' for my super pale skin and I looked a bit orangey. If I were the sort of person who had a light tan anyway and didn't mind looking a bit shiny I think it might be ok as a summer moisturiser but it has no covering power like a BB and does not do anything positive for my fairly extreme combination skin. Good try but not worth the money to me.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairSilver, Other, Other

4 years ago

I've repurchased this several times now. It was prefect when I was living in africa (and slightly tanned) on its own. Back in the UK (where I am pretty pale with a yellowish hue) I use it mixed with my Clarins foundation (in shade beige. I don't use a moisturiser as well as I find it is enough with just the vitazing. I use a half pump of foundation mixed with a pea sized amount of Vitazing. It adds a dewiness to the complexion and allows me to adjust my foundation to my skintone at different times of year. I also feel that in itself it evens my skintone without looking cakey around the nose and glabellum like foundation alone does. It's easy to apply to much, and if you do your skin feels quite sticky and greasy. Initially, it doesn't look like it's done much but if you wait a couple of minutes your skin suddenly transforms and looks great. I haven't found that it makes me break out. I like the smell. I don't like the price, though I continue to buy it as I like the results. I also think they should re think the packaging as it's hard to tell when you're about to run out and impossible to get out the dregs unless you cut the tube open.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

4 years ago

The Origins VitaZing moisturizer claims to have many benefits for your skin, including hydrating, protecting, energizing and providing a hint of radiance mimicking some time in the sun. It’s formulated without many harmful ingredients which I enjoy as it seems to be more “natural”. I originally bought this for my mom because I read some reviews on it and thought it would work great for her. She didn’t like it much and gave it to me to try. Packaging I enjoy the packaging of this moisturizer a lot as it is a squeeze tube therefore making it extremely hygienic and travel friendly. Texture, Look, Scent, Overall Feel The texture of it was a medium thick lotion, it has a slightly grey tinge to it with microbeads that break up as soon as you massage it into your skin. There is a slight scent to the product, but not overwhelming also I did not notice any sunscreen smell. It feels a little oily once applied, which I am not a big fan of as I am an oily/combo skinned girl. Claims It keeps me well moisturized throughout the day, but I do have to blot every now and then. It doesn’t claim to do anything to help oily/combo skin so I can’t say it did poorly at that! At the end of the day, my skin was still moisturized. For people with fair skin, there will be a noticeable tint once massaged into your skin, but as I have light-medium skin this effect couldn’t be seen at all on my face. Repurchase? I would not repurchase this product as it is pricey and doesn’t do too much for my oily/combo skin. Overall This is a good product, but not for me. I think it would work well for people with dry to normal skin. The tint is very faint and would not show up unless you have very fair skin.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

Although it oxidized on my skin and turned orange, it smelled nice, applied evenly, absorbed quickly, didn't aggravate existing breakouts or cause new ones. I didn't see any improvement either so this is just a silky tinted moisturizer that allows your skin to breathe but does not provide good shine control throughout the day despite having a nice velvety finish.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

4 years ago

Love it. My skin tans pretty well, so in the summer I'm nearly constantly changing shades. I hate buying a foundation only to have it not match in three weeks. This product is a moisturizer first, but has enough of a tint on my NC25 ish skin that I can get away with wearing it on it's own or with a bit of concealer. I do wish it had a bit more pigment, but it's not marketed as a TM so I guess it's fair. Overall, it makes my skin look healthy and the SPF is a plus.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

5 years ago

I used this product on Tuesday and Wednesday. I loved the sheer tint. It's just enough to make you look like you have a healthy tan glow but not dark enough to make your face mismatch the rest of you. Unfortunately, Thursday I woke up with small red bumps all over my face and down my neck where I had used this moisturizer. Since this is the only change to my skin care and reading other people's reviews I'm forced to conclude this was the culprit. I'm so sad because I really liked this moisturizer but I'm more sad because my face looks and feels terrible.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

EDIT: I'm still using this and finishing up the tube I have from the UK. It would appear that this has been discontinued by Origins. I like the GinZing replacement, but there really is a spot in my heart for this stuff. It's such a cheering joy to put on, especially its winter approaches. Thanks, VitaZing! I love this. Do I ever. It's expensive as the day is long, but it checks so many boxes. I love the smell, and it doesn't cause a reaction. For me, the new hybrid moisturizers are a Godsend for daytime wear. I alternate between this and This Works Perfect Skin Miracle. I add a little concealer, a spot of cream blush, a swipe of mascara and a tinted balm, and I'm in business--I look fresh-faced and healthy, which is my basic objective these days. I up the ante at night, either by adding a little powder or by using Aveda's Inner Light �, which has a tad more coverage.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age44-55