BeneFit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl

BeneFit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl
image 1image 2image 3

4.1

WATER (AQUA), OCTYLDODECANOL, MICA, CETYL DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TAPIOCA STARCH, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, TRIBEHENIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLATE13, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) SEED EXTRACT, CARBOMER, PEG100 STEARATE, POLYISOBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), BENZOPHENONE4, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SORBIC ACID, LENTINUS EDODES EXTRACT, BHT, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CARMINE (CI 75470), POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), SODIUM PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, LINALOOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE. NŽ? 05131/N

on 2/11/2016 11:42:00 PM

Smells really nice and gives me a good glow, making me look flawless!

on 1/29/2016 12:03:00 PM

I bought this product at Sephora wanting to try out a new highlighter. I've been previously using the ColorPop highlighters in the shade "wisp", but I was intrigued by the thought of having a nice, quality, high-end illuminating product. The price was what I expect a good highlighter to be so that didn't throw me off too much, however, I don't think it was worth it. I tried it and even though it does look really nice and add a dewy effect, it just wasn't for me. Applying it is a hassle and the product never comes up until the fifth turn, and then I end up getting too much. The only way I can get the perfect amount on my hand is if I press down on the top to squeeze the product out. As for the actual illuminator, as soon as I rubbed it on my cheeks and blended it normally, glitters ended up getting all over my face: especially on the sides of my nose. I did, however, give it an extra lippie because it smells AMAZING and even though the packaging is kind of cheap I think the color of it is stunning. I'm going back to sephora today to exchange it for a different highlighter.

To Read all 121 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I initially bought the watts up and it was nice i guess it was hard to blend and the gold didnt work to well for my skin tone, so i went back to the benefit stand and saw this and exchanged it on a whim. Its beautiful and easily blended, i much prefer a liquid highlight to a cream one. Not to mention thw colour is on point. I use my Laura mercier highlight 01 lightly on top to set and its fantastic. The packaging isnt my favorite though kinda tacky so i took off a lippy

I hate how expensive this is, because I'm addicted to it. Thankfully it lasts a long time, even with daily use. It's looooovely. I don't like sparkly glittery highlighters, and this one (as one may assume) is pearly. It is pink leaning, which works well for my ghostly complexion. My one complaint is that it is pretty sheer, and not very buildable. Otherwise it is a very pretty highlighter suitable for everyday makeup.

on 12/3/2015 2:43:00 PM

Another love for a benefit product 💕💕💕

on 11/25/2015 10:47:00 AM

Love, love, LOVE this. I'm very picky about highlights but I'm so in love with this product. Any other liquid highlights I've tried have been far too bright. Girl Meets Pearl gives a lovely soft rose-gold glow and isn't too obnoxiously bright. I first tried this in travel size in a little tube, my one issue with the product is that with the full size packaging design I can't tell how much I have left. It's quite pricey but in my opinion it's worth it.

on 10/15/2015 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this highlighter! So much so, that I've repurchased it three times already. It lasts me a long time too, so that's saying quite a lot ( definitely get 8 months of use out of this product). To give you an idea of the usage, I usually put a bit on my cheekbones, under my eyebrows, cupid's bow as well as down my nose everyday.

I prefer a subtle glow and this definitely delivers. It's exactly "pearly" while as other highlighters have too much glitter. I've tried Becca, Hourglass, and The Balm luminizers that everyone seems to rave about but I always come back to this product. Sometimes

I find that depending on the foundation I use, this product tends to rub off whatever is underneath it, so to prevent that happening, I apply foundation, powder (ELF translucent HD powder), and then apply the girl meets pearl highlighter and continue with the rest of my makeup.

on 9/30/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Looking tired for obvious reasons, this brightens and revives my face without glitter, sparkle, just a little magic.

on 9/16/2015 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It is an ok highlighter, very subtle effect, you can't build it up, it's ok if you like natural glow. It does however have chunks of glitter, which I didn't care for.

on 8/26/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Girl Meets Pearl... What a perfect, and cute name for this highlighter! I'm still completely loyal to my Mary LouManizer (the most perfect highlight) but this is the bomb! It's definitely more of a subtle sheen compared to Mary LouManizer but definitely gives off a pearl effect. I have the sample tube & I know it's gonna last me awhile which I'm thrilled about. I like this on my cheekbones on days when I'm wearing more of a minimal makeup look, for instance at work, or mixed into my foundation for a subtle glow to the skin. It's lovely!!! I really enjoy this highlighter A LOT! Beautiful