4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 days ago

Under the foundation I think is ok.But as a highlighter NO! It removes your makeup and after 1 hour isn't there anymore.So 30€ for this? Never again!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Love. I add more highlighter on top to make it last longer.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I got this product as a sample size in the Benefit calendar. I didn't know it was a illuminator so I used it as a makeup base and it was nice that way. Showed a little bit under my foundation and gave me a nice glow. The smell is nice too, a nice strawberry smell. I like it as a makeup base and I would purchase it again, however as an illuminator I'm not sure, it always remover my foundation under it and gave my face a pink-ish tint.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I love how this highlighter makes my skin look. I have mine for over a year and still didn t finish it so I guess it last even though I don't use it everytime.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

4 years ago

Smells really nice and gives me a good glow, making me look flawless!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

I bought this product at Sephora wanting to try out a new highlighter. I've been previously using the ColorPop highlighters in the shade "wisp", but I was intrigued by the thought of having a nice, quality, high-end illuminating product. The price was what I expect a good highlighter to be so that didn't throw me off too much, however, I don't think it was worth it. I tried it and even though it does look really nice and add a dewy effect, it just wasn't for me. Applying it is a hassle and the product never comes up until the fifth turn, and then I end up getting too much. The only way I can get the perfect amount on my hand is if I press down on the top to squeeze the product out. As for the actual illuminator, as soon as I rubbed it on my cheeks and blended it normally, glitters ended up getting all over my face: especially on the sides of my nose. I did, however, give it an extra lippie because it smells AMAZING and even though the packaging is kind of cheap I think the color of it is stunning. I'm going back to sephora today to exchange it for a different highlighter.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

4 years ago

I initially bought the watts up and it was nice i guess it was hard to blend and the gold didnt work to well for my skin tone, so i went back to the benefit stand and saw this and exchanged it on a whim. Its beautiful and easily blended, i much prefer a liquid highlight to a cream one. Not to mention thw colour is on point. I use my Laura mercier highlight 01 lightly on top to set and its fantastic. The packaging isnt my favorite though kinda tacky so i took off a lippy

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

4 years ago

I hate how expensive this is, because I'm addicted to it. Thankfully it lasts a long time, even with daily use. It's looooovely. I don't like sparkly glittery highlighters, and this one (as one may assume) is pearly. It is pink leaning, which works well for my ghostly complexion. My one complaint is that it is pretty sheer, and not very buildable. Otherwise it is a very pretty highlighter suitable for everyday makeup.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Another love for a benefit product ????????????

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

Love, love, LOVE this. I'm very picky about highlights but I'm so in love with this product. Any other liquid highlights I've tried have been far too bright. Girl Meets Pearl gives a lovely soft rose-gold glow and isn't too obnoxiously bright. I first tried this in travel size in a little tube, my one issue with the product is that with the full size packaging design I can't tell how much I have left. It's quite pricey but in my opinion it's worth it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18