3.6

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 months ago

Edit: Review is for the waterproof version I usually use volumizing mascaras with huge,fluffy wands but decided to try a totally different one this time but I wasn't sure if I can get along with a thin,bristle wand after years of using thick and big hairy ones so decided to pick up a cheap one.this one was very cheap (3.5$) so I bought it without much thoughts To be honest,it's much better than my expectations.it claims to be lengthening and it is lengthening.I could see a noticeable change in length after applying it to one of my eyes and comparing it to the other one There's not tones of excess products left on it's wand like in Lancome M.Big or Essence Big,Curl so there was no need to clean up the wand before using it.it has a flexible,plastic wand which is thin and very easy to use for inner corner lashes and also lower lashes It has a wet formula and stays wet for almost 10 minutes,so I had to be careful when applying it and afterwards to not make a mess due to mascara smear It lengthens,seprates and defines lashes very well but doesn't volumize or curl them even a bit.it has a tendency to stick lashes due to it's wet formula specially if you apply more than one coat but it's very easy to seprate lashes even without combing them and by using it's own wand.it doesn't put extra product and clumps on lashes so provides a natural eyelash look I have lifted and curled my eyelashes in a beauty salon so they're going to stay curled for almost a month.that's why I can't comment on that how it keeps a curl but I have a feeling that it's one of those mascaras that de-curls/straightens eyelashes.that's a huge deal breaker for me and I wish it prooves that I'm wrong It comes in a simple,plastic tube that doesn't look expensive and classy but I don't care about that.I'm glad that it was sealed unlike Essence and some other drugstore mascaras.what I consider it's packaging CON is related to it's wand.the plastic bristles are sharp and dagger and hurt my upper lashline/upper waterline while applying the mascara.if you apply your mascara the way that I usually do,by half closing your eyes while applying and combing your lashes upwards from the base(in order to curl lashes with mascara and apply it from the very base,also kind of tightline with it,then the bristles are definitely going to hurt your.but if you apply your mascara with open eyes looking forward,then it may not hurt you,also this way it won't smear and dot your upper lid It didn't smulge throughout the day.didn't fall out and flake even a bit and was very easy to remove with my Garnier and Bioderma micellar water.another PRO was that it doesn't make lashes brittle and hard.lashes stay soft/flexible and natural I'd say it's a very good mascara for daily use because:it's easy to remove and doesn't make lashes brittle so won't harm the lashes, it's very quick to apply because there's no need to remove extra product from the wand,and it gives a natural look suitable for day wear/office/school You're probably going to love it if: You don't like thick,dramatic lashes and if you have naturally curved lashes and if you prefer wet formulas and thin,plastic wands I'm usually into dramatic lash look but I liked this mascara.my eyelash-look after using it reminded me of Benefit Lash Roller I'm going to use it paired with a volumizing mascara to see if I can make my lashes look a bit thicker after using this one.going to edit and add how did my experiment ended Edit: It droops lashes and straightens lashes immediately(eventhough it's the waterproof version),I decided to use it only on my lower lashes because mascaras with slim brush are usually easier to use for lower lash,it gives my lower lashes a great look by lengthening and defining them but It's so wet that I find it veryyy difficult to use without dotting my lower lash line.it doesn't bother me that much as I can use a tiny brush and make the mascara dot,look like as a part of the eyeliner on my lower lash line.what bothers me is that I have to wait for a long time for it to dry.it will transfer if I blink.I will not repurchase 2nd Edit: I was trying to cleanse it's wand with a tissue because there seemed to be a bit of product clumped on it so it couldn't seprate lashes as it used to do but it's broke and I was cleaning it very gently! It's brush broke and seprated from it's wand very easily and I'm sad.I'm not going to try using it with another brush because I hate it's wet product.it was only bearable with that slim,plastic brush

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

After seeing YouTuber, Julie Dawn Olsen review this...I was super impressed. Plus the fact they're vegan & cruelty free, I love it. Their eyeshadows & photofocus foundation is already the bomb! So I bought this & used it alone and got very gorgeous long dreamy lashes. Very easy to remove with my micellar water. But then for lashes any Kardashian would be envious of...I do a layer of CG Exhibitionist mascara, and then this mega length mascara after curling them...and WOW!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

a year ago

This was a little too thick and clumpy for me and I had to comb through my lashes a couple times after applying. Product stayed wet long enough for easy combing so that's a plus. End result was long, jet black lashes, however the need to comb through multiple times makes this a hassle for every day use. I prefer a wand with a fuller brush since that type just works better on my lashes. I also bought the Wet n Wild Mega Protein in the green tube and prefer that to this Mega Length.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I am not a big mascara person, never have been. I don't particularly like the feel of it on and have always had nice lashes so I never felt that I needed it. However, over the past year I have been trying to find one good mascara because I have been wearing it again lately, top lashes only, just adds a little something I guess. This stuff isn't bad, is the best out there? Probably not but I like it better than most I have tried, and it's because of the small brush. Most mascaras have the standard larger brush which equals too much product for me and gets clumpy in a hurry. I guess I prefer to just put a little bit on and add more if necessary. This stuff does not dry really quickly which may be good for that reason alone, if I was looking for a product to just add one coat, dries and that's it, then this would not work. I like the small brush, but one has to be careful with it as well. A couple of times now I have gone to put it back in the wand and caught it against the tube and it bent. So that isn't great, but I just need to be more careful with it I guess. This doesn't get great reviews but for me it's all I need really, I like it enough that I will go get another one, since now my brush is bent. :( For me it does the job. And I actually like it better than the Essence, Jordana and LA Girl ones that I have tried. But I am not one that goes for massive vavoomy lashes, I am looking to just enhance them a tad. So it really depends on what you are looking for a mascara to do for you, if that makes sense. I think this is around $5, which is okay I guess. I am not a big mascara hound though, if I can find one or two decent ones that do the job that is good enough for me. I am not going to collect a bunch of mascaras because the shelf life is simply too short. I give this 4 stars, but will purchase again for sure. I also just picked up WNW Mega Skinny mascara so I will test that one out as well.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Trying out a slew of mascaras recently and this one so far is at the front of the pack for a non waterproof formula. The wand is nice and long with a very small molded plastic brush. Not normally my type but this one is working for me. The formula is near perfect... extremely pigmented, on the wetter side but nothing I can't deal with. I prefer it to stay wet for a bit since I really tend to work my lashes over for a while when applying any mascara. One coat gives good definition and length and darkens very much. Two coats goes straight to dramatic lash look bordering on spidery but not too much so. At the price I would definitely buy again as an everyday and going out for a night mascara.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

Looking for a cheap mascara for lower lashes? Check this out. love the formula and results! will repurchase!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

I am looking for a cruelty-free mascara. I picked up this mascara after seeing some positive reviews. Waste of $2.00. The mascara applies well, gives tons of length. Very pigmented. Downside- it takes forever to dry, and my top and bottom lashes stick together when I blink. No thank you. It reminds me of the Physicians Formula Coconut oil mascara. I won't be repurchasing. Pity, there should be more quality cruelty-free mascara options at the drugstore.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBlack

2.0

3 years ago

This irritated my eyes and I will not be repurchasing. The formula reminded me of an old Rimmel mascara I used to wear. Wet formula, heavy, really darkens and lengthens your lashes. It's easy to make a mess when you first apply, It does take awhile to dry. I love the wet n wild brand, but I've been unimpressed with all the mascaras that I've tried, including mega protein, and the waterproof version. Going back to L'Oreal and Maybelline

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

EyesGreen

3 years ago

If you like Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara then you should give this a try. Like Roller Lash the wand has very short rubber bristles that grip and coat each lash with mascara. This gives really good length and I would buy this over Roller Lash 10 times out of 10. Not only is it way less expensive, it actually is a nicer formula. I prefer the Roller Lash wand but only because it is curved and the WnW one isn't. My wand has a slight bend to it which is quite nice because the angle makes it really easy to apply to my lashes. I do not experience any flaking or smudging with this product and it is easy to remove at the end of the day. It is a tad wetter than I like because I am the messiest person when it comes to applying mascara (blame it on my very deep set eyes). But on the flip side, being a wetter formula let's me remove any transfer or mistakes quickly and easily without tugging on delicate skin around the eye. This is one of my top 3 mascaras and you can bet I will continue to purchase this again and again.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesBlue

3 years ago

It's amazing how varied opinions are on various mascaras! I love this one. It works great for me. I appreciate the lengthening and the intense black color it offers. I agree it doesn't dry quickly - for me this is a benefit - I really dislike when mascara instantly dries in a clumpy way. Then it becomes difficult to add more or make adjustments, etc. The brush is very small, almost like a stick. Again, this is an asset to my view. I really don't want to use a wand with a ball of spikes that look's like a medieval weapon. I like a "workable" product. I tried this specifically because of cost, it's getting really old to spend buckets of money on Lancome. However, mascara and beautiful lashes are really important to me so I will spend the money IF the product is worth it. I also she'll out for better packaging because sometimes drugstore packaging drives me nuts. No problem here it's just a simple purple tube. I thought why not just see if I can find something similar for less money. And guess what its just as good and possibly better intensity and length! Delighted! I will repurchase and can replace often and feel great about it at this price.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther, Other