wet n wild Mega Length Mascara

Mega Length MascaraMega Length MascaraMega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

on 4/22/2018 8:10:00 AM

I am not a big mascara person, never have been. I don't particularly like the feel of it on and have always had nice lashes so I never felt that I needed it.

However, over the past year I have been trying to find one good mascara because I have been wearing it again lately, top lashes only, just adds a little something I guess.

This stuff isn't bad, is the best out there? Probably not but I like it better than most I have tried, and it's because of the small brush. Most mascaras have the standard larger brush which equals too much product for me and gets clumpy in a hurry. I guess I prefer to just put a little bit on and add more if necessary. This stuff does not dry really quickly which may be good for that reason alone, if I was looking for a product to just add one coat, dries and that's it, then this would not work.

I like the small brush, but one has to be careful with it as well. A couple of times now I have gone to put it back in the wand and caught it against the tube and it bent. So that isn't great, but I just need to be more careful with it I guess.

This doesn't get great reviews but for me it's all I need really, I like it enough that I will go get another one, since now my brush is bent. :( For me it does the job. And I actually like it better than the Essence, Jordana and LA Girl ones that I have tried. But I am not one that goes for massive vavoomy lashes, I am looking to just enhance them a tad. So it really depends on what you are looking for a mascara to do for you, if that makes sense.

I think this is around $5, which is okay I guess. I am not a big mascara hound though, if I can find one or two decent ones that do the job that is good enough for me. I am not going to collect a bunch of mascaras because the shelf life is simply too short.

I give this 4 stars, but will purchase again for sure. I also just picked up WNW Mega Skinny mascara so I will test that one out as well.

on 1/15/2018 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Trying out a slew of mascaras recently and this one so far is at the front of the pack for a non waterproof formula. The wand is nice and long with a very small molded plastic brush. Not normally my type but this one is working for me. The formula is near perfect... extremely pigmented, on the wetter side but nothing I can't deal with. I prefer it to stay wet for a bit since I really tend to work my lashes over for a while when applying any mascara. One coat gives good definition and length and darkens very much. Two coats goes straight to dramatic lash look bordering on spidery but not too much so. At the price I would definitely buy again as an everyday and going out for a night mascara.

Looking for a cheap mascara for lower lashes? Check this out. love the formula and results! will repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am looking for a cruelty-free mascara. I picked up this mascara after seeing some positive reviews. Waste of $2.00. The mascara applies well, gives tons of length. Very pigmented. Downside- it takes forever to dry, and my top and bottom lashes stick together when I blink. No thank you. It reminds me of the Physicians Formula Coconut oil mascara. I won't be repurchasing. Pity, there should be more quality cruelty-free mascara options at the drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This irritated my eyes and I will not be repurchasing.

The formula reminded me of an old Rimmel mascara I used to wear. Wet formula, heavy, really darkens and lengthens your lashes. It's easy to make a mess when you first apply, It does take awhile to dry.

I love the wet n wild brand, but I've been unimpressed with all the mascaras that I've tried, including mega protein, and the waterproof version. Going back to L'Oreal and Maybelline

on 4/29/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you like Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara then you should give this a try. Like Roller Lash the wand has very short rubber bristles that grip and coat each lash with mascara. This gives really good length and I would buy this over Roller Lash 10 times out of 10. Not only is it way less expensive, it actually is a nicer formula. I prefer the Roller Lash wand but only because it is curved and the WnW one isn't. My wand has a slight bend to it which is quite nice because the angle makes it really easy to apply to my lashes. I do not experience any flaking or smudging with this product and it is easy to remove at the end of the day. It is a tad wetter than I like because I am the messiest person when it comes to applying mascara (blame it on my very deep set eyes). But on the flip side, being a wetter formula let's me remove any transfer or mistakes quickly and easily without tugging on delicate skin around the eye. This is one of my top 3 mascaras and you can bet I will continue to purchase this again and again.

on 4/14/2017 10:37:00 AM

It's amazing how varied opinions are on various mascaras! I love this one. It works great for me. I appreciate the lengthening and the intense black color it offers. I agree it doesn't dry quickly - for me this is a benefit - I really dislike when mascara instantly dries in a clumpy way. Then it becomes difficult to add more or make adjustments, etc. The brush is very small, almost like a stick. Again, this is an asset to my view. I really don't want to use a wand with a ball of spikes that look's like a medieval weapon. I like a "workable" product. I tried this specifically because of cost, it's getting really old to spend buckets of money on Lancome. However, mascara and beautiful lashes are really important to me so I will spend the money IF the product is worth it. I also she'll out for better packaging because sometimes drugstore packaging drives me nuts. No problem here it's just a simple purple tube. I thought why not just see if I can find something similar for less money. And guess what its just as good and possibly better intensity and length! Delighted! I will repurchase and can replace often and feel great about it at this price.

on 4/11/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Doesn’t smudge – saw this recommended on YouTube for lower lashes. No matter what I do because I wear a SPF moisturizer all mascaras smudge under my eyes. I can’t wear waterproof so I got this in the regular formula for only $3. The wand is quite tiny but lengthens very well. I only use this as a lower lash mascara but I’m happy to have found something that actually stays in place for me.

on 12/19/2016 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It made my lashes black, that's about it. No length, no volume, no oomph. I am a mascara junky and have tried lots from low to high, and this is worth the price tag, ie- not much. If all you have to spend on mascara is $3 then this will serve the purpose, but if you can pony up a few more bucks then there are many much better options out there. It turned clumpy on me after about 6-8 uses. Going in the trash. Its a $3 mascara that looks and performs like a $3 mascara.

on 12/8/2016 11:05:00 PM

I really, really wanted to like this mascara. I saw a ton of great reviews for it, and it's very hard to find a decent cruelty free waterproof mascara. However, it takes FOREVER to dry. A normal mascara would dry in about a minute, but this wouldn't dry for FIFTEEN minutes. It DOES last a long time once it's dry, but the wait is not really worth it.