Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

Mega Length MascaraMega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Looking for a cheap mascara for lower lashes? Check this out. love the formula and results! will repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am looking for a cruelty-free mascara. I picked up this mascara after seeing some positive reviews. Waste of $2.00. The mascara applies well, gives tons of length. Very pigmented. Downside- it takes forever to dry, and my top and bottom lashes stick together when I blink. No thank you. It reminds me of the Physicians Formula Coconut oil mascara. I won't be repurchasing. Pity, there should be more quality cruelty-free mascara options at the drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This irritated my eyes and I will not be repurchasing.

The formula reminded me of an old Rimmel mascara I used to wear. Wet formula, heavy, really darkens and lengthens your lashes. It's easy to make a mess when you first apply, It does take awhile to dry.

I love the wet n wild brand, but I've been unimpressed with all the mascaras that I've tried, including mega protein, and the waterproof version. Going back to L'Oreal and Maybelline

on 4/29/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you like Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara then you should give this a try. Like Roller Lash the wand has very short rubber bristles that grip and coat each lash with mascara. This gives really good length and I would buy this over Roller Lash 10 times out of 10. Not only is it way less expensive, it actually is a nicer formula. I prefer the Roller Lash wand but only because it is curved and the WnW one isn't. My wand has a slight bend to it which is quite nice because the angle makes it really easy to apply to my lashes. I do not experience any flaking or smudging with this product and it is easy to remove at the end of the day. It is a tad wetter than I like because I am the messiest person when it comes to applying mascara (blame it on my very deep set eyes). But on the flip side, being a wetter formula let's me remove any transfer or mistakes quickly and easily without tugging on delicate skin around the eye. This is one of my top 3 mascaras and you can bet I will continue to purchase this again and again.

on 4/14/2017 10:37:00 AM

It's amazing how varied opinions are on various mascaras! I love this one. It works great for me. I appreciate the lengthening and the intense black color it offers. I agree it doesn't dry quickly - for me this is a benefit - I really dislike when mascara instantly dries in a clumpy way. Then it becomes difficult to add more or make adjustments, etc. The brush is very small, almost like a stick. Again, this is an asset to my view. I really don't want to use a wand with a ball of spikes that look's like a medieval weapon. I like a "workable" product. I tried this specifically because of cost, it's getting really old to spend buckets of money on Lancome. However, mascara and beautiful lashes are really important to me so I will spend the money IF the product is worth it. I also she'll out for better packaging because sometimes drugstore packaging drives me nuts. No problem here it's just a simple purple tube. I thought why not just see if I can find something similar for less money. And guess what its just as good and possibly better intensity and length! Delighted! I will repurchase and can replace often and feel great about it at this price.

on 4/11/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Doesn’t smudge – saw this recommended on YouTube for lower lashes. No matter what I do because I wear a SPF moisturizer all mascaras smudge under my eyes. I can’t wear waterproof so I got this in the regular formula for only $3. The wand is quite tiny but lengthens very well. I only use this as a lower lash mascara but I’m happy to have found something that actually stays in place for me.

on 12/19/2016 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It made my lashes black, that's about it. No length, no volume, no oomph. I am a mascara junky and have tried lots from low to high, and this is worth the price tag, ie- not much. If all you have to spend on mascara is $3 then this will serve the purpose, but if you can pony up a few more bucks then there are many much better options out there. It turned clumpy on me after about 6-8 uses. Going in the trash. Its a $3 mascara that looks and performs like a $3 mascara.

on 12/8/2016 11:05:00 PM

I really, really wanted to like this mascara. I saw a ton of great reviews for it, and it's very hard to find a decent cruelty free waterproof mascara. However, it takes FOREVER to dry. A normal mascara would dry in about a minute, but this wouldn't dry for FIFTEEN minutes. It DOES last a long time once it's dry, but the wait is not really worth it.

on 10/14/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I was looking for a lengthening mascara so I thought I would try this out. When I first opened it I really liked the wand because it is really thin compared to the other mascara I am using currently. This mascara gave me a look that I liked and my lashes looked thicker but my eyes were irritated and itchy all day long. I've never felt like I had sensitive eyes but this mascara made me want to tear off my face. I could not wait to get it off and wash my face.

I really liked the wand since it was easy to get to the base of my lashes but the actual mascara was not pleasant at after it was applied so I guess I'll clean off the wand and keep it to use with other products.

on 4/20/2016 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Creates natural looking eyelashes that are long and curled! Gives a bit of volume too. I feel like this is comparable to L'Oreal Telescopic minus the clumps. At $2.99 a tube, it's definitely one of the best drugstore mascaras around. Totally recommend it.

Popular Mascaras