Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

Mega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

on 4/14/2017 10:37:00 AM

It's amazing how varied opinions are on various mascaras! I love this one. It works great for me. I appreciate the lengthening and the intense black color it offers. I agree it doesn't dry quickly - for me this is a benefit - I really dislike when mascara instantly dries in a clumpy way. Then it becomes difficult to add more or make adjustments, etc. The brush is very small, almost like a stick. Again, this is an asset to my view. I really don't want to use a wand with a ball of spikes that look's like a medieval weapon. I like a "workable" product. I tried this specifically because of cost, it's getting really old to spend buckets of money on Lancome. However, mascara and beautiful lashes are really important to me so I will spend the money IF the product is worth it. I also she'll out for better packaging because sometimes drugstore packaging drives me nuts. No problem here it's just a simple purple tube. I thought why not just see if I can find something similar for less money. And guess what its just as good and possibly better intensity and length! Delighted! I will repurchase and can replace often and feel great about it at this price.

on 4/11/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Doesn’t smudge – saw this recommended on YouTube for lower lashes. No matter what I do because I wear a SPF moisturizer all mascaras smudge under my eyes. I can’t wear waterproof so I got this in the regular formula for only $3. The wand is quite tiny but lengthens very well. I only use this as a lower lash mascara but I’m happy to have found something that actually stays in place for me.

on 12/19/2016 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It made my lashes black, that's about it. No length, no volume, no oomph. I am a mascara junky and have tried lots from low to high, and this is worth the price tag, ie- not much. If all you have to spend on mascara is $3 then this will serve the purpose, but if you can pony up a few more bucks then there are many much better options out there. It turned clumpy on me after about 6-8 uses. Going in the trash. Its a $3 mascara that looks and performs like a $3 mascara.

on 12/8/2016 11:05:00 PM

I really, really wanted to like this mascara. I saw a ton of great reviews for it, and it's very hard to find a decent cruelty free waterproof mascara. However, it takes FOREVER to dry. A normal mascara would dry in about a minute, but this wouldn't dry for FIFTEEN minutes. It DOES last a long time once it's dry, but the wait is not really worth it.

on 10/14/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I was looking for a lengthening mascara so I thought I would try this out. When I first opened it I really liked the wand because it is really thin compared to the other mascara I am using currently. This mascara gave me a look that I liked and my lashes looked thicker but my eyes were irritated and itchy all day long. I've never felt like I had sensitive eyes but this mascara made me want to tear off my face. I could not wait to get it off and wash my face.

I really liked the wand since it was easy to get to the base of my lashes but the actual mascara was not pleasant at after it was applied so I guess I'll clean off the wand and keep it to use with other products.

on 4/20/2016 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Creates natural looking eyelashes that are long and curled! Gives a bit of volume too. I feel like this is comparable to L'Oreal Telescopic minus the clumps. At $2.99 a tube, it's definitely one of the best drugstore mascaras around. Totally recommend it.

on 4/18/2016 10:23:00 AM

I like this mascara. I wanted a new one, and one that wasn't expensive, and $3 was the right price for my mood. I prefer a lengthening formula much of the time, and the more pricey ones I have now (other drugstore brands) weren't cutting it for me at the moment. While this isn't the world's greatest mascara, for $3 it's pretty good. I get a bit of volume, some decent length (more natural looking as opposed to spidery), and it wears well. There's no odd smell or anything, either, which is nice. I like the brush which is kind of a medium plastic bristle, neither too prickly nor too brushy. And I like that when I pull the wand out of the tube there's not a bunch of glop on the brush that I have to tissue off. Will this be an essential to replace every three months? Probably not. But I would buy it again to more natural day-to-day looks.

I used this for the first time today and I was so impressed I had to do a review pronto. This made my lashes so long! I have never received results like this from any mascara. The brush is small with short bristles. It is great for getting the tiny lashes by the edge. It did not clump and gave me full natural looking lashes. Plus it is only $3.50 at Walmart. The only con is it does take a tad bit longer to dry than other mascaras I have used but this isn't an issue for me. I'm willing to wait an extra minute.

*update: the more I used this I realized what a pain in the butt it was. I loved the look it gave my lashes and I always got so many compliments but it takes like 15 minutes to dry. It gets all over my other makeup and it just causes a mascara disaster. I wish this wasn't the case because I love the way it looks and the price is amazing!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Does what it says but I wanted longer lashes

on 2/11/2016 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
I liked the brush on it - nice and small bristles can brush through my eyelashes nicely.

CONS:
However, sometimes it does end up clumping my eyelashes together. I'm also not a fan of the wet formula - it takes forever to dry, and usually mascara ends up getting all over my eyelids or below my eyes.

Popular Mascaras