Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

Mega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

on 12/19/2016 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It made my lashes black, that's about it. No length, no volume, no oomph. I am a mascara junky and have tried lots from low to high, and this is worth the price tag, ie- not much. If all you have to spend on mascara is $3 then this will serve the purpose, but if you can pony up a few more bucks then there are many much better options out there. It turned clumpy on me after about 6-8 uses. Going in the trash. Its a $3 mascara that looks and performs like a $3 mascara.

on 12/8/2016 11:05:00 PM

I really, really wanted to like this mascara. I saw a ton of great reviews for it, and it's very hard to find a decent cruelty free waterproof mascara. However, it takes FOREVER to dry. A normal mascara would dry in about a minute, but this wouldn't dry for FIFTEEN minutes. It DOES last a long time once it's dry, but the wait is not really worth it.

on 10/14/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I was looking for a lengthening mascara so I thought I would try this out. When I first opened it I really liked the wand because it is really thin compared to the other mascara I am using currently. This mascara gave me a look that I liked and my lashes looked thicker but my eyes were irritated and itchy all day long. I've never felt like I had sensitive eyes but this mascara made me want to tear off my face. I could not wait to get it off and wash my face.

I really liked the wand since it was easy to get to the base of my lashes but the actual mascara was not pleasant at after it was applied so I guess I'll clean off the wand and keep it to use with other products.

on 4/20/2016 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Creates natural looking eyelashes that are long and curled! Gives a bit of volume too. I feel like this is comparable to L'Oreal Telescopic minus the clumps. At $2.99 a tube, it's definitely one of the best drugstore mascaras around. Totally recommend it.

on 4/18/2016 10:23:00 AM

I like this mascara. I wanted a new one, and one that wasn't expensive, and $3 was the right price for my mood. I prefer a lengthening formula much of the time, and the more pricey ones I have now (other drugstore brands) weren't cutting it for me at the moment. While this isn't the world's greatest mascara, for $3 it's pretty good. I get a bit of volume, some decent length (more natural looking as opposed to spidery), and it wears well. There's no odd smell or anything, either, which is nice. I like the brush which is kind of a medium plastic bristle, neither too prickly nor too brushy. And I like that when I pull the wand out of the tube there's not a bunch of glop on the brush that I have to tissue off. Will this be an essential to replace every three months? Probably not. But I would buy it again to more natural day-to-day looks.

I used this for the first time today and I was so impressed I had to do a review pronto. This made my lashes so long! I have never received results like this from any mascara. The brush is small with short bristles. It is great for getting the tiny lashes by the edge. It did not clump and gave me full natural looking lashes. Plus it is only $3.50 at Walmart. The only con is it does take a tad bit longer to dry than other mascaras I have used but this isn't an issue for me. I'm willing to wait an extra minute.

*update: the more I used this I realized what a pain in the butt it was. I loved the look it gave my lashes and I always got so many compliments but it takes like 15 minutes to dry. It gets all over my other makeup and it just causes a mascara disaster. I wish this wasn't the case because I love the way it looks and the price is amazing!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Does what it says but I wanted longer lashes

on 2/11/2016 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
I liked the brush on it - nice and small bristles can brush through my eyelashes nicely.

CONS:
However, sometimes it does end up clumping my eyelashes together. I'm also not a fan of the wet formula - it takes forever to dry, and usually mascara ends up getting all over my eyelids or below my eyes.

on 1/29/2016 7:13:00 PM

This is my ultimate, holy grail, favorite mascara!! I use this mascara nearly everyday and I always get compliments on how long my eyelashes look. It doesn't smudge or flake off. All around wonderful mascara..plus it's under 3 bucks, you really can't go wrong!

on 1/15/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this, because I'm still on the hunt for a great and cruelty free mascara, but I did not - I have fine, long eyelashes that do not curl naturally.
The first thing I noticed when I opened it, was that the bristles on the brush are extremely small. I like a big brush with big, long bristles to coat my eyelashes. This was quite the opposite. I kept applying layers and layers and it didn't build at all. I does make your lashes longer, but there is absolutely no volume. I bought this in the blackest shade, and the pigment just wasn't there. In the end, all I had were super fine, long, light black, straight eyelashes.

EDIT: this brush is great for your lower lashes since it's small. However, it works best once the mascara has been used a bit and has dried out because the formula is very runny for the lower lashes.

Popular Mascaras