Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

2.3

Aqua (Water)**, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Kaolin**, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Beeswax (Cera Alba)**, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf) Extract**, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Panthenol, Simethicone, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Black 2**.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm sorry. I really wanted to like this mascara. But I just don't. The problem? It doesn't do anything. Despite the super cute packaging and promising, thick brush. It does nothing. Let me explain.

When you comb the wand through your lashes, nothing happens. Nothing builds. I rememeber one day I was late for school, and this was the mascara I threw in my bag. I left class a little later to go to the bathroom to finish reapplying my makeup. I was in the bathroom for 20 minutes trying to make this mascara do something.

It adds a slight color, but really takes forever to build up. I see a tiny bit of volume, barely any length, and the smallest amount of color. This is ridiculous. Maybe I got a bad tube? But this was awful. I don't know how good the formula is, because in all honesty, the wand just doesn't apply it well to the lashes. I'll use it till it's gone, but not on days when I want my lashes to look even remotely did. Translation- my next stay at home day.

on 2/17/2012 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Now dont get me wrong this product is fine but it isn't for me. When I buy mascara I'm looking for length, volume, definition and a good pigmentation. Now I know that's a lot to ask. This mascara, for me, only defines my lashes and makes them slightly darker. It's great to use if you are looking to do a very natural makeup look but if you like your lashes to have a little more ummph this is not for you. I do use this on days where I barely wear any makeup and just want to throw on some mascara but otherwise I never use it because it just doesn't cut it for me.

on 5/30/2011 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

CLUMP CITY! I luckily have long, thick lashes naturally but lack any curl whatsoever. I don't ask much in a mascara, just that it lifts and separates (like a bra for my lashes, LOL) and darkens my faded-black lashes. This mascara gave me spidery-looking lashes that were a PITA to separate with a spoolie brush, and ran with the slightest bit of water. I wear contacts so this is a NO GO. I love the charity behind GOGO but couldn't stand this mascara. Returned.

on 12/21/2010 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have very sensitive eyes that get easily irritated and red by the end of the day with many high end mascaras. This mascara was great it did not irritate or burn my eyes and gives them great volume. I like that it doesnt have that strong chemical odour that many have. I will definitely re-purchase. goodbye diorshow.