Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Other
Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

2.7

Aqua (Water)**, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Kaolin**, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Beeswax (Cera Alba)**, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf) Extract**, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Panthenol, Simethicone, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Black 2**.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you want to comb your mascara wand through your lashes for about 50 coats which is about a full 5 minutes of doing nothing but making tiny little repetitive flicks, desperately trying to coax it to build something...anything other than the meager darkening that occurs, then this is the mascara for you! In about 5 minutes I almost achieve a natural looking medium lash look which I can easily get with a Maybelline or Cover Girl drugstore mascara in about only one coat. I don't know about you, but my morning getting ready time is precious and I need reliable products that I can apply fast and get good results. I also like the thick and dramatic lashes look in case you couldn't tell.

on 3/15/2012 2:11:00 PM

I got this in a small sample size from Sephora, and I think the packaging is so cute. But, that's kind of all I like about it. I typically use Lancome mascaras (Definicils and Hypnose), and the difference is night and day. If you like a very natural look and don't like the look of a lot of mascara, then you'll love this. The only time I ever really wear it now is to the gym on early mornings, and I just swipe it a few times so that I can have a little omething on my lashes.

I'm on my third tube now, and I think it's because a certain family member gives me a Sephora gift card each Christmas, and I want to spend it on an earth-friendly product I know I'll use (not to mention the Give One Get One campaign, which is awesome). Yes, the brush is chunky. Yes, the formula is gunky. It's so awkward and yucky in its application that I always have the lash comb ready to fix things afterwards. But--lo and behold--once applied and dried--surprise!--my lashes look really good. Nice thick, even fringe. No lash comb necessary. One of my secrets of application is using only the tip of the brush. This helps.

on 8/7/2011 11:38:00 PM

I had picked up a Josie Maran gift set at sephora, and a small tube of this mascara was included. I found that I really didn't use it much as it is a very natural looking mascara and that's not what I'm looking for. However I did eventually go back to it as it makes a good lower lash mascara (doesn't clump, looks natural). A word of warning: this mascara will run like crazy at the merest hint of moisture. Also, fades off the ends of lashes. Within a short time

on 7/22/2011 8:53:00 PM

This has never clumped on me - even after owning it for months. It's a very natural looking mascara. It would be virtually undetectable if it wasn't for it's fantastic ability to hold curl. I was fairly impressed with it's lack of flaking as well. The only negative is if you touch your lashes it will smudge like crazy (at any point during the day). But if you remember not to rub your eyes, and if you're in the market for a natural, everyday look I would definitely recommend it.

on 6/7/2011 5:51:00 PM

it wasn't that this product did anything bad for me, it just didn't do anything at all. it was nothing special. i wanted so bad for it to be good because of the argan oil (i loooove argan oil and i already use it on my lashes) but it was just nothing special in my book. the best part was the little hearts on the bottle...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great mascara if you want more volume. Not a ton of length but definitely thickens without clumping. Love this stuff!