Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

2.7

Aqua (Water)**, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Kaolin**, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Beeswax (Cera Alba)**, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf) Extract**, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Panthenol, Simethicone, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Black 2**.

on 7/28/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara did absolutely nothing for my lashes. It did not volumize or lengthen. The only thing this mascara did was make my lashes look slightly fuller and darker. I would not recommend this mascara if you are wanting dramatic results. The only way i would recommend this mascara is if you are looking for a 'natural' mascara that gives back. Apparently the GOGO means get one give one, and they donate money to a charity for every mascara that is sold.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This mascara gives a very natural effect though you can't really layer it. It doesn't clump or anything it just doesn't add anything extra. It has a softer black finish than other mascaras removes easily, and doesn't seem to kill my lashes. The brush is a little difficult to maneuver and I think mine dried out a little to quick. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy a full size of this again since I've found some I like a bit better, but I wouldn't object to getting it in a value box. Definitely a natural looking usable mascara with no major flaws I just have others that I favor more.

on 5/28/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Got in a set. Not great. Gave to my niece. won't buy again

Popular Mascaras