Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Other
Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

3.0

Aqua (Water)**, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Kaolin**, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Beeswax (Cera Alba)**, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf) Extract**, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Panthenol, Simethicone, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Black 2**.

Im completly neutral on this mascara. No clumps, flakes or smudging. There just wasn't anything good about it. It didn't lengthen or volumize. It looked completely natural. If thats the look your going for than this is a good buy

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I surprisingly liked this mascara! I got it in the Josie Maran beauty in a box set for my birthday. It said it was curling and volumizing but I honestly wasn't expecting much. I have naturally long lashes that NEVER hold a curl for longer than 5 minutes... unless I use waterproof mascara that I hate. So it didn't hold a curl, but it made my lashes really nice looking. They looked soft/touchable but kept the natural full look. I like it a lot for the day. I would use something else for drama though... it's a nice soft and full look, not a party look.