Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

3.0

Aqua (Water)**, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Kaolin**, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Beeswax (Cera Alba)**, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf) Extract**, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Panthenol, Simethicone, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Black 2**.

on 10/2/2010 9:19:00 PM

I am reviewing Josie Maran's GoGo Instant Natural volume Argan mascara.Loved this product. i love all natural and NO SMELL. I get irritated very easily so I always look for very pure products. This one fits that bill. Only comes in black but with my Green eyes I usually do black.Went on very nicely. Very smooth and moisturizing formula.Lusterous and my lashes felt very clean.No chemical smell at all. Loved wearing it all day. Will repurchase the full size. The brush was a little too thick for me. i like a skinny mascara brush but loved the formula. Got this from Sephoras online in the "Love Nest Package" Great buy. Also had Argan oil which I use nightly as well as an argan illuminator Just great and a color stick.Great christmas gift or stocking stuffers!

on 10/3/2010 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I also got this in the "Love Nest" set. I used it on the tips of my lashes to add some color. For some reason, as I have gotten older, I have lost color to the ends of my lashes. Anyway, this worked very well for that. The color is VERY black. I did have a couple flakes at the end of the day, but no eye irritation. The other products in the set are a bit warm toned and I'm cooler toned, but I like the Argan oil.

on 10/30/2010 12:09:00 PM

I love the look and texture of my lashes with this mascara. I love the packaging and the fact that my eyelashes are supposed to be moisturized by wearing this mascara.

However, this smudges above and below my eyes - I even changed concealer during the few weeks I've been using this - but I have to rub the smudges off a few times a day which is definitely now what I want to be doing while paying $22.00 for mascara.

I noticed that this stays on otherwise and is a little difficult to wash off after wearing; I use Klorane eye makeup remover and have to work at it.

All in all - this product had great potential but I am not going to be buying it again.

on 11/2/2010 9:08:00 PM

What a beautifully, dark, rich color of black. This makes my lashes look so dark and glossy (hard to find these days in a mascara). The formula has Argan Oil in it and it really seems to keep my lashes soft, but yet gives them some drama. At first, I wondered if this was worth $29 CDN and so far, I have to say it is! I think in this case, you get what pay for!

UPDATE: This mascara is super runny and smudges like crazy. I am dropping down one lippie from a 4 to a 3.

on 11/9/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a really good mascara! And I have tried them all... literally. It creates great volume with only one application and builds fantastic volume with more. It is easy to take off at night too. Only down side is the product clumps on the brush - I just wipe if off with a tissue and it's fine - but still, annoying.

I really love that it's very natural, no parabans, made with argon oil and gives to charity.
Josie Maran is overall a good ethical brand so I enjoy her products, my only wish for this mascara is that is vegan. But that's hard to come by...

Love it! Try it.

on 12/6/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really liked this mascara! I was a little reluctant because of the price but I think it's worth it now. It feels so natural on my eyelashes, it isn't heavy or crusty or clumpy at all. Gives really natural-looking volume and curl. And its moisturizing as well! Great product :)

EDIT: after a few weeks of using this, my lashes are at least 2x fuller!!!

on 12/21/2010 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have very sensitive eyes that get easily irritated and red by the end of the day with many high end mascaras. This mascara was great it did not irritate or burn my eyes and gives them great volume. I like that it doesnt have that strong chemical odour that many have. I will definitely re-purchase. goodbye diorshow.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great mascara if you want more volume. Not a ton of length but definitely thickens without clumping. Love this stuff!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I surprisingly liked this mascara! I got it in the Josie Maran beauty in a box set for my birthday. It said it was curling and volumizing but I honestly wasn't expecting much. I have naturally long lashes that NEVER hold a curl for longer than 5 minutes... unless I use waterproof mascara that I hate. So it didn't hold a curl, but it made my lashes really nice looking. They looked soft/touchable but kept the natural full look. I like it a lot for the day. I would use something else for drama though... it's a nice soft and full look, not a party look.

I feel like I got a completely different product than what everyone else is reviewing. Clumpy, clumpy, clumpy! It's rare that my lashes stuck together so much from a h/e mascara. Since I usually wear fake lashes, I really don't care about lengthening, thickening, or curling- I just want my lashes to be black. The cute hearts on the tube and the fact that it was for a good cause convinced me to buy it, but...the product dried so fast that I could barely comb my lashes though to separate them. I returned this one after two days. I have to say, the packaging is pretty cute, though. However, I noticed that on Sephora's tester tube, the little hearts on the handle are being rubbed off from use. Boo.