Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 Enriched

Shiseido  The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 Enriched

4.5

on 2/13/2016 3:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

sadly it got discontinued in my country and change to IBUKI line.

I really like it. the cream is thick and very rich but it's not oily at all. it kept my face soft and moisturized without clogging my pores. (I really really have easily clogged pores)

My most fav face cream. I now have to try newer version which is IBUKI Enriched moisturizer . hopefully it will deliver the same result

on 6/22/2008 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is perfect for dry/normal skin. It would be a bit greasy on summer for normal/combination or over. I have dehydrate/dry/acne-prone/combo skin right now so it fits me well along with the night enriched version one.

on 3/23/2008 9:08:00 AM

I found that this was a bit too rich and never really absorbed fully into my skin, especially on my cheeks. Better to do the serum + light moisturizer method, unless you have really really dry skin.

on 1/6/2008 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer! I use this in the winter when my skin is really dry. I have sensitive-dry skin with rosacea, and it doesn't react to the fragrance in this. This totally sinks into the skin almost immediately when I use a softener, making it feel soft and as if I were wearing nothing.