Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 Enriched

Shiseido  The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 Enriched

3.3

on 2/13/2016 3:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

sadly it got discontinued in my country and change to IBUKI line.

I really like it. the cream is thick and very rich but it's not oily at all. it kept my face soft and moisturized without clogging my pores. (I really really have easily clogged pores)

My most fav face cream. I now have to try newer version which is IBUKI Enriched moisturizer . hopefully it will deliver the same result

on 1/23/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Excellent winter moisturizer with sunscreen (SPF 18 on the label). It is moisturising, absorbs fast, leaves a smooth finish thats neither matte nor dewy, and no white cast even on my skintone. It did not break me out, but it does clog my pores if I slather on too much and I am very clog prone.
I usually avoid chemical SS because they make my skin look oily and dull over the day but this did not do that. If anything, my skin looks better. I prefer DS products for skincare, but this one is worth it.

Edit 1: I checked my face on my car mirror (potentially the most unflattering mirror) and noticed a lot of tiny clogged pores on cheeks and forehead that were not visible indoors. I loved the smell and feel of this product but I stopped using it.

on 6/22/2008 1:56:00 PM

i don't like cause i find it abit oily.

on 3/7/2007 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I usually use the normal version of this moisturizer but switched to the enriched for the first time this winter. The main reason I would not repurchase this version is because it gives me a whitish cast in photos, which the regular version did not. I am not sure if they changed the sunscreen ingredients in the enriched version only, or if they changed them across the board, because I definitely do not remember the regular version giving me that nasty white cast! My bottle has a sticker over the sunscreen ingredients that says Octinoxate and Avobezone are the active ingredients; it previously was Octinoxate and Butyl Methoxydibenzoymethane. Also, I think this makes my combo skin more prone to shine. Oh well, back to the original (only if the sunscreen stayed the same though!)