Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 Enriched

Filtered by skin type : Other
Shiseido  The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 Enriched

on 6/22/2008 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is perfect for dry/normal skin. It would be a bit greasy on summer for normal/combination or over. I have dehydrate/dry/acne-prone/combo skin right now so it fits me well along with the night enriched version one.

on 3/7/2007 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I usually use the normal version of this moisturizer but switched to the enriched for the first time this winter. The main reason I would not repurchase this version is because it gives me a whitish cast in photos, which the regular version did not. I am not sure if they changed the sunscreen ingredients in the enriched version only, or if they changed them across the board, because I definitely do not remember the regular version giving me that nasty white cast! My bottle has a sticker over the sunscreen ingredients that says Octinoxate and Avobezone are the active ingredients; it previously was Octinoxate and Butyl Methoxydibenzoymethane. Also, I think this makes my combo skin more prone to shine. Oh well, back to the original (only if the sunscreen stayed the same though!)