wet n wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush in Pinched Pink

wet n wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush in Pinched Pink

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome blush! It's a great rosy pink, with warm undertones. I love to wear this blush with natural eyeshadow, as it compliments it very well. Very pigmented, and it only takes a little to get color onto your cheeks. A great all-around blush, definitetly recommend it!

on 9/28/2010 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is a great product and you can't beat the price. Pinched pink is a really pretty medium pink shade that looks amazing on. It's more of a reddish, warm pink, as opposed to a cool, dolly pink. There is no shimmer that I can tell. This container will literally last forever! The only thing I don't like about it is the sifter cover. Usually with mineral products, I turn over the product, tap on it, open and use whatever came out the sifter, but you can't do that with this one. The cover completely seals the sifter. I think you are supposed to sprinkle product into the cap and use it that way, but I just broke off the sifter cover and it works fine now. I can put the cover back on if I want to take the product with me. Love this!!! I want more colors!

Popular Blush Products