LUSH fizzbanger bath ballistic

LUSH fizzbanger bath ballistic

4.8

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Ive heard of his bath bomb prior to me using it. I'm only 15 years old so this is the teenagers perspective.

It started out yellow and turned to blue which made the water an overall green. I did hear it was supposed to have a little note that said bang which sounds awesome but mine didn't have one! Go figure... I loved this bath bomb anyway and would use it again. One of the only ones that I actually like the smell of!!

It also made my skin super soft which Is great too and my friends kept asking me if I was wearing Perfume the next day

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love the look of this bath bomb, and the surprise of the little BANG! in the middle was really cute! The colours were amazing, fizzing bright yellow and blue turning the water green while smelling of toffee apples. Definitely going to repurchase this colourful guy!

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells amazing and left the water green. Loved it would definitely repurchase

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I popped this in my bath and it started out yellow and then blue which made my water a brilliant blue green. Has a very nice scent and leaves your skin very soft along with a nice suprise at the end when draining your bath. 10/10 honestly

on 4/8/2015 9:20:00 PM

This was my first bath bomb. I thought it was pretty good. It started off yellow, then turned blue and then green. I found a note inside that said "bang" which was pretty cool as I wasn't expecting that. It ended off with bubbling pop rocks. It was a nice experience overall, can't wait to try different ones out.

This is one of my favorite bath bombs from LUSH! It's a pretty big bomb that releases beautiful yellow and green colors that turn your bath a lime green color. The smell is like apples and lemon, very citrusy. This is a pick-me-up type of bomb to use in the middle of the day. It fizzes for quite a while before it completely dissolves and is aesthetically enjoying to watch.In the center is a cute little surprise (I won't ruin it for you)! I will probably repurchase this sometime in the future.

on 2/3/2015 1:54:00 PM

Uplifting apple cinnamon...brighter scent, not rich and heavy like Phoenix Rising. Loads of moisture. Another one of my faves.

on 12/25/2014 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I adore this bath bomb! I really pick up the lemon-citrus fragrance, even more than the apple. Invigorating for sure. I like how it starts out bright yellow then releases blue coloring, leaving my bath water a brilliant blue-green. There is practically no residue as well, so it's not a big job to clean the tub afterward. The biggest thing I had to clean up after my bath was to scoop out the little piece of paper that says "BANG" on it. Very cute. Totally worth the money.

on 8/24/2014 5:36:00 AM

Fizzbanger is the bomb! Pun intended.

Wonderful scent that lingers, lovely pretty green water, skin feels lightly moisturised after using. And the popping candy is so much fun! Definitely stocking up on these.

on 8/12/2014 10:57:00 PM

Yellow and blue makes the water green. And it smells good. Love it

Popular Bath Treatments