no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 days ago

I swore up and down that I would NEVER get botox, but about a year ago I tried it (lasted about 3 months) on my forehead only - 10 units only and It worked so well. So I got it again and it lasted about 4 months (a few more units on forehead and glabella. I am getting my third treatment next week - just in time for my birthday. I look relaxed and refreshed and nobody can tell I had anything done. I can't believe I am saying this but I love Botox! (In moderation and administered by a board certified professional - not a dentist.)

About reviewer (2444 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a month ago

Botox is pretty helpful. But some risk involve!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

HairOther

EyesOther

4 months ago

I started getting baby botox aka preventive botox this year at 35. That was the right time for me but apparently most people start around 30 (with preventive botox). I'm lucky to have really good skin that is resilient to aging/lines and I'd like to keep it that way as long as possible. I get 9 to 12 units approximately every 4 months between my eyebrows to prevent 11s (imo they really age your face and I find the idea of them on me very unappealing). I hate all the stupid misconceptions and ignorant judgements about botox. No one can tell I've had it, I don't look frozen or strange. You don't get a bit and automatically turn into Lindsay Lohan or whatever botched elderly celebrity in the tabloids who caved to the pressure to look 25 even thought they are 70 .... That takes hundreds of units, an unscrupulous shady greedy injector and body dysmorphia on your part. You're not vain, insecure and frivolous for getting botox, you're not a superior, highly evolved saint for not getting it. It's just an option we can try if we want to. Baby botox is working excellently for me. It's between 9 and 12 dollars per unit where I live, that's very reasonable to me and something I can fit in my budget considering what might be spent on anti aging skincare that won't erase age lines anyway because nothing topical can. The only side effect I've experienced is a slight headache for a few hours after. Some people metabolize it faster than others and it's not as long lasting, like being extremely athletic/working out vigorously a lot might affect it's longevity (I'm moderately active and workout 4-6 days a week with no issue). I'll continue to get it and would do more areas as needed. I love how my makeup applies to smooth line free skin, I don't look angry, tired and old like my peers do or like pictures of my mom when she was my age. Most women in the public eye and many who are not but still look youthful in their late 30s and beyond get small amounts of botox. It's just not talked about because of the stigma. Screw that.... There's no shame here. Botched disaster faces dominate the conversation, that's actually a rarity...well done botox is so much more common but you can't see it exactly... You just see a still youthful face. Choose your injector wisely. Don't use a Groupon or try to save money at the expensive of professionalism and safety. Like with any cosmetic procedure you need to have realistic expectations and be mentally healthy (especially relating to appearance insecurities) before doing it.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

6 months ago

Botox- I never thought I'd look forward to going and getting a needle to the face, but I SO, SO do! I few tiny needle pricks, several hundred dollars (boo), and a few minutes + a few days to kick in = younger looking face. Besides the usual crows feet & forehead lines be discovered other things that Botox can do- lift my borows, smooth the pebble type texture on chin , and fix a "gummy" smile. I can't recommend enough!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

HairBlond

7 months ago

I just had Botox done for the first time today, im 30 and have noticed allot of lines forming around my eyes and a small line between my brows which are making me look tired and a little bit unkempt. I was very nervous about getting it done but I went to a really good doctor who is very experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He refused to do the line between my brows, he told me the line is so faint theres not much point and getting botox in that area can cause lines to form on your forehead so he just did around my eyes. It took no more than 5 minutes, there was nothing but some tiny little bumps on my skin were the needle went in which were gone in under half an hour, no redness or bruising and I noticed instant results, ive read that it can take up to two weeks to see the full effects so ill update this review if I notice anything. The doctor never mentioned anything about this but I also didnt ask. I can still move my face, I can smile and squint my eyes but I look much more refreshed with a smoother appearance around my eyes. I am so happy that I got this done, it cost me 190 euro, which isnt bad considering some places charge 500+ and I will definitely be getting it done again. I would 100% recommend botox but my only suggestion to anyone thinking about having it done is to go to an experienced doctor that knows what theyre doing. Botox and fillers are unregulated and can be administrated by beauty therapists, id never let anyone but a qualified doctor put a needle near my face, there are far to many serious potential side effects and so much can go wrong if done by the wrong person so do your research.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

a year ago

I am 29 and have already had Botox a good handful of times. Every time I do it, I love the results. I have tiny fine lines forming on the forehead and crow’s feet when I smile. Botox takes these completely away and makes my skin look completely smooth. I get around 35 units - forehead, glabellar region to prevent 11 lines, and a tiny bit around the sides of my eyes/ upper cheeks to prevent the crow’s feet. I have been using Botox preventively and let’s just say, I look a lot younger than than my peers and much younger than my sis who is only a few years older than me! It does hurt a little especially around your period when your skin is more sensitive, so apply ice beforehand. For me it costs about 300.00 a pop and I get it done every 8-9 months. Results take two weeks to fully kick it and seem to last longer and longer each time I do it. When I first got it, it lasted maybe three months. Now I can easily get six out of it.

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0
from

2 years ago

I have tried botox on about 4 different occasions. Each time I've regretted it for different reasons and have now decided that it's not for me. The first 2 times I tried it to achieve eye lifts to help my minor heavy lids. I found that the placement of the product was incredibly important, and in my case, each time, it made me less attractive. Once it pushed by brows down and made my eyes look more angry, another time it lifted them but seemed to make my brow more curved rather than angled and I seemed to be tracing a rainbow shaped brow when I pencilled. Another time I tried it just for forehead lines and yeah it stopped them but it did freeze my face and made it uncomfortable to raise brows, and again it affected my eyes shape. The FINAL time I tried it was on my masseters. No No No. Biggest cosmetic regret. I tried it to reduce teeth grind. It did do that. But the price I've paid was so not worth it. It has changed my face shape so much, narrowed my bottom half to unattractive proportions, making my chin look pointy and my overall appearance much less attractive. I am waiting desperately for it to wear off. It has been three months but here's the catch, apparently for masseters it takes up to 6 months. Brilliant. One of my friends has done it too and her face changed similarly, and proportionately her nose now looks bigger than it did when the bottom half of her face was fuller. In addition, we both now have more skin on the lower half of our faces which makes us look older. I've somewhat resolved it by using filler in my cheek planes but it's still not great. Think carefully before botoxing masseters.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Botox was great solution for my wrinkles. Have started using it about 3 years ago. After 2 years i found even better choice and tried Hyaluronic acid application. My friend had suggested clinic in Prague where she traveled a lot and had it done herself. Because i visit it quite often i tried also Forme clinic and love the result. What is even better it lasts up to one year.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I'm only 28, but I already have horizontal lines on my forehead. I take good care of my skin but I have very expressive eyebrows. I hated how foundation would settle into the lines and make them look more prominent, so I decided to try botox on my forehead. I don't have any bunny lines, 11's or crow's feet (yet). I purchased 10 units of botox at $12 per unit. I went to a plastic surgeon's office in my town, and there is a lovely RN who administers all of the injections. I thought I would need 10 units for my forehead, in speaking with my friends who have had their foreheads done and 10 units was what they needed. The injector told me I would need a little less than 10 units and I could bank the rest to use at a later time. I believe she used about 6 units. The injections did not hurt at all but each time the needle poked my skin, there was a crunchy sound lol. I was told not to lay down and to sit up straight for at least 4 hours after. I was told the botox would last 3-4 months. I started noticing results after about a week. The top of my forehead did not move at all, but I was still able to move my eyebrows. I didn't want to look frozen or "done", so the fact that I was still able to move my eyebrows was nice. My forehead was completely smooth and my foundation looked AMAZING on my forehead. It's only been 9 weeks since my first botox treatment, and I already feel like it has all worn off. My metabolism is pretty high, so that could be the reason. I don't know if I need more units next time, or if botox just doesn't last very long on me. I've only had 1 treatment so far, so time will tell. I definitely want to keep doing it as a preventative to keep the lines from getting too deep. I feel that every woman who is concerned with aging should add botox to their arsenal. It's so common now a days that it no longer is a big deal to tell people I've had botox. Everyone is doing it!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Botox rocks!! I have a few horizontal lines on my forehead. I've had them since I was young, but as I'm getting older they were getting more prominent. I've always been annoyed by them and decided to finally give in to Botox. Wow - what a difference! Only thing I regret is not doing it sooner lol. I had zero side effects and pain level was low. Love it.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

HairOther