Botox

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am 29 and have already had Botox a good handful of times. Every time I do it, I love the results. I have tiny fine lines forming on the forehead and crow’s feet when I smile. Botox takes these completely away and makes my skin look completely smooth. I get around 35 units - forehead, glabellar region to prevent 11 lines, and a tiny bit around the sides of my eyes/ upper cheeks to prevent the crow’s feet. I have been using Botox preventively and let’s just say, I look a lot younger than than my peers and much younger than my sis who is only a few years older than me! It does hurt a little especially around your period when your skin is more sensitive, so apply ice beforehand. For me it costs about 300.00 a pop and I get it done every 8-9 months. Results take two weeks to fully kick it and seem to last longer and longer each time I do it. When I first got it, it lasted maybe three months. Now I can easily get six out of it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have tried botox on about 4 different occasions. Each time I've regretted it for different reasons and have now decided that it's not for me. The first 2 times I tried it to achieve eye lifts to help my minor heavy lids. I found that the placement of the product was incredibly important, and in my case, each time, it made me less attractive. Once it pushed by brows down and made my eyes look more angry, another time it lifted them but seemed to make my brow more curved rather than angled and I seemed to be tracing a rainbow shaped brow when I pencilled. Another time I tried it just for forehead lines and yeah it stopped them but it did freeze my face and made it uncomfortable to raise brows, and again it affected my eyes shape. The FINAL time I tried it was on my masseters. No No No. Biggest cosmetic regret. I tried it to reduce teeth grind. It did do that. But the price I've paid was so not worth it. It has changed my face shape so much, narrowed my bottom half to unattractive proportions, making my chin look pointy and my overall appearance much less attractive. I am waiting desperately for it to wear off. It has been three months but here's the catch, apparently for masseters it takes up to 6 months. Brilliant. One of my friends has done it too and her face changed similarly, and proportionately her nose now looks bigger than it did when the bottom half of her face was fuller. In addition, we both now have more skin on the lower half of our faces which makes us look older. I've somewhat resolved it by using filler in my cheek planes but it's still not great. Think carefully before botoxing masseters.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Botox was great solution for my wrinkles. Have started using it about 3 years ago. After 2 years i found even better choice and tried Hyaluronic acid application. My friend had suggested clinic in Prague where she traveled a lot and had it done herself. Because i visit it quite often i tried also Forme clinic and love the result. What is even better it lasts up to one year.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm only 28, but I already have horizontal lines on my forehead. I take good care of my skin but I have very expressive eyebrows. I hated how foundation would settle into the lines and make them look more prominent, so I decided to try botox on my forehead. I don't have any bunny lines, 11's or crow's feet (yet). I purchased 10 units of botox at $12 per unit. I went to a plastic surgeon's office in my town, and there is a lovely RN who administers all of the injections. I thought I would need 10 units for my forehead, in speaking with my friends who have had their foreheads done and 10 units was what they needed. The injector told me I would need a little less than 10 units and I could bank the rest to use at a later time. I believe she used about 6 units. The injections did not hurt at all but each time the needle poked my skin, there was a crunchy sound lol. I was told not to lay down and to sit up straight for at least 4 hours after. I was told the botox would last 3-4 months. I started noticing results after about a week. The top of my forehead did not move at all, but I was still able to move my eyebrows. I didn't want to look frozen or "done", so the fact that I was still able to move my eyebrows was nice. My forehead was completely smooth and my foundation looked AMAZING on my forehead.

It's only been 9 weeks since my first botox treatment, and I already feel like it has all worn off. My metabolism is pretty high, so that could be the reason. I don't know if I need more units next time, or if botox just doesn't last very long on me. I've only had 1 treatment so far, so time will tell. I definitely want to keep doing it as a preventative to keep the lines from getting too deep. I feel that every woman who is concerned with aging should add botox to their arsenal. It's so common now a days that it no longer is a big deal to tell people I've had botox. Everyone is doing it!

Botox rocks!! I have a few horizontal lines on my forehead. I've had them since I was young, but as I'm getting older they were getting more prominent. I've always been annoyed by them and decided to finally give in to Botox. Wow - what a difference! Only thing I regret is not doing it sooner lol. I had zero side effects and pain level was low. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had Botox injected. At 50 it relaxed my muscles but I had no results.A person must start young for this treatment to prevent frown lines

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

There simply isn't anything over the counter that's going to work on lines like botox. I get it every few months & it makes a huge difference.

I absolutely love Botox. Best investment for for your face. People need to remember, Botox is a preventative not a solution. If people already have deep lines, the best way is a face lift. The more you get the less you need in the future. This should be done ideally every 4 months but you can stretch it to 6 months.

I have to say-I love my makeup,but it doesn't do it justice to apply to a lined area….there are definitely creams,serums,and pigments that help,however, a few injections go a long way- I found South Shore Medical Aesthetics (Medical Spa)to be the all round best at this- painless,affordable,lasting results!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My latest addiction is to Botox! I have had Botox injections off and on for several years with great results however I finally decided to get them on a regular basis (about every 3 months) for about a year and have never been happier. I absolutely love the way the injections smooth the lines in my forehead and between my eyes. I usually get anywhere from 24 to 34 units depending on how many areas I need work on. Yes, the injections can hurt, however it is so worth it. Check out my youtube video for more info.