4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Exceptionally boring as a mask, but pretty decent as an overnight spot treatment. Unlike many below, I LOVE the thick texture- makes it easier to apply and stops my bottle becoming a giant mess like the sugar/charcoal scrub-mask from this brand (I’m lazy and haphazard re cleaning the cap and proper storage etc).

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

Bought it at a 1-for-1 sale. Expiry is in 2021. Texture is super watery and gooey, much unlike my usual fave Queen Helene's mint masque. This stings my eyes even though I didnt apply it near my eyes (unless you count the nose bridge). Pretty meh so far. I'll stick to QH.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrunette

from

a year ago

It smells slightly different and doesn't sting my eyes like the previous one did, probably a big pro for ones who are sensitive. I took one off because it does make your skin softer,less oily etc BUT,and this is a big but for me because I bought this mostly for ance, if you plan to use this for any pimples it's not gonna do much. I don't know why they changed it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBlack

2 years ago

I hadn't used many masks before, so thought I'd try this out since it was fairly inexpensive (CAD$4.99). I like the smell, but I find the thick texture makes it a bit tricky to apply evenly. I've been using this mask twice a week for about 3 weeks now, and I can't say I notice much of a difference in regards to it helping with breakouts. I read someone else's suggestion to use it as a spot treatment over night, so I tried that and it did help, but the results didn't blow me away. I think I'd still try other Freeman masks, but I don't think I'll purchase this version again since I don't know if it's really helping my skin.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

I bought this in Malaysia (because it's cheaper..). I don't expect something good because i'm here for the hype but turns out it works great! I have combination normal-oily tzone and this mask doesn't make my skin dry. When i apply this, it has cold sensation & the smell is amazing. It's refreshing & makes my skin brighter just for a day. I would repurchase this someday

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Actually it works good on me.. it makes my skin softer& minimizing my pores.. but not really works on my acnes, it just make it calmer but not really make it dissappear. It also makes my skin feels drier after using it. But it doesn't give me any negative effects from using it.. just not too useful for me. And the packaging is lil bit tricky because i need so much effort to making the mask to come out???? U must push it harder because the mask is too thick to come out..

About reviewer (17 reviews)

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

3 years ago

This is a mediocre clay mask. I bought it when I was at the peak of my stress-related breakout and it did nothing but mattify the skin. It does have a slightly cooling sensation which is nice, but the consistency of this is so thick, which makes it difficult to squeeze out and apply. The smell isn't too strong so that was good. This would probably be a good mask for people with oily skin who would want to control their oil but for my normal skin, it was a tad too drying.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I found this on sale so it was extremely cheap, it was $41MX which is about $2US I bought it with zero expectations but I loooved it. I have hormonal cystic acne that appears on my jawline when I´m about to get my period and it usually is very stubborn and the redness just won´t go away even after the inflammation is gone. Well one day I decided to try this as an overnight spot treatment and it did wonders on my skin. I usually use benzoyl peroxide 5% as a spot treatment and this mask worked way better. I dried up spots in 1-2 nights and the scars are way less noticeable than before. I also tried this as its intended use (mask) and it left my skin much less oily. My skin is very oily, I usually need a blotting tissue an hour (or even less sometimes) after doing my makeup and today I went for about 4hrs with my skin looking fairly matte. I´d totally recommend this mask, just DOOON´T if you have dry skin.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

Not a big fan,it does nothing rather just sit there on my skin,save your dime.There are better mask out there,my favorite is the aztec secret indian healing clay.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

I love most of Freeman products but I couldn't wait to try this one because it had lemon in it and I am a addict when it comes to using lemons in my masks. I had to go on the internet and order this certain one because I couldn't find it anywhere. The price was ok because it was only $5.85 and free shipping. When I received this I couldn't wait to use it, the texture of this product is very thick, my mud mask brush had a hard time spreading in on my face so I had to use the back of a spoon. Like I said the texture was very thick so it took a long time to dry . It says it controls oil and breakouts, I have breakouts here and there but I think that this clay does nothing for me at all, I really didn't feel any coolness on my face at all, but I think that it did change colors on my face. And I had a very hard time rinsing the product off my face because of the thickness of the product. This product made no difference to my skin at all, no clearing, no softness, nothing. If I ran out of this it was be a blessing because I would never buy this brand of Freeman's again, sorry!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over