79%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I use the one for the Normal/Dry skin and it's the best foundation I ever used: perfect match, light, great coverage, doesn't cling to clothes.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

10 months ago

I use the oily version and it's amazing! It's the foundation that lasts more hours on my skin with no retouches.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

from

a year ago

Definitely worked on my oily skin????????

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

3.0

This is okay

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

a year ago

This used to be my foundation for years up until a few years ago when they started messing with the ingredients.theyve added some pretty comedogenic ingredients and my acne prone skin can’t risk it. Such a shame bc my skin loved it and I used it all throughout my 20’s and had no skin issues... also nice that is has spf...Milani 2 in 1 is my new foundation. It’s lovely on the skin and has a satin, skin but better finish.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

a year ago

I bought this foundation once when I was on holidays because I didn't want to use my expensive one and omg it was tragic. I bought a light enough shade which turned out way paler when put on your face, like an unnatural white colour. It did not last long at all either, not a fan at all.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2.0

a year ago

I'm so disappointed by this product! The shade is so perfect for my light olive-neutral skin but this leaves me with inflamed acne after every use, despite having been on accutane. I just can't risk breaking out in deep, painful acne ever again.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

I'm very fair skinned and sometimes makeup just don't work well but this product is amazing. It's the right color, it hides my scars, it makes my skin glow,

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairRed

2 years ago

My favourite foundation ever. I'm pale and a lot of other products are too dark for me. Many years ago I found Revlon Colorstay and since then I use it every day. My complexion is problematic, I had an acne and still you can notice it on my face. Colorstay cover most of them so I'm glad. Of course after few hours my face is shiny but I don't expect that foundation will matt for whole day. Now I'm even more happy when bottle has a pump. Definitely will buy again and again :)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

This is the best foundation I have bought, and I have been through some high end ones from Dior and Lancome, but this totally beats them up! Buff is a great shade for Caspers like myself. I would 100% recommend this foundation to anyone with combo or oily skin because: - it is medium to full, very full coverage - it lasts for ages on its own, but with a primer and some setting spray it gets me through 14 hours of wear! - solid choice no matter the climate - where I live the summer is scorchingly hot, the winter is freezing cold and this stays put! - it is easy to blend and it does not look cakey (of course, a full beat base cannot look like 'no-makeup makeup' but this foundation does not look like a mask at all; it is as natural as it can get for a full coverage - does not oxidise and does not settle into lines And best of all, it has a pump and it is cheap!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral