REVLON ColorStay Liquid Foundation - Buff

REVLON ColorStay Liquid Foundation - Buff
ColorStay Liquid Foundation - Buff

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.4%), Zinc Oxide (2.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau (Water, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4, Isostearate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Alumina, Magnesium Sulfate, Isododecane, Boron Nitrate, Methicone, Laureth 7, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower (Orchid) Extract, Serica (Silk Powder) (Silk), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tribehenin, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Polyacrylatedimethyl Tauramide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use the oily version and it's amazing! It's the foundation that lasts more hours on my skin with no retouches.

on 3/17/2019 6:21:00 PM

Definitely worked on my oily skin👍🏻

on 1/15/2019 8:44:00 PM

This is okay

on 1/15/2019 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This used to be my foundation for years up until a few years ago when they started messing with the ingredients.theyve added some pretty comedogenic ingredients and my acne prone skin can’t risk it. Such a shame bc my skin loved it and I used it all throughout my 20’s and had no skin issues... also nice that is has spf...Milani 2 in 1 is my new foundation. It’s lovely on the skin and has a satin, skin but better finish.

on 11/19/2018 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation once when I was on holidays because I didn't want to use my expensive one and omg it was tragic. I bought a light enough shade which turned out way paler when put on your face, like an unnatural white colour. It did not last long at all either, not a fan at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm so disappointed by this product! The shade is so perfect for my light olive-neutral skin but this leaves me with inflamed acne after every use, despite having been on accutane. I just can't risk breaking out in deep, painful acne ever again.

I'm very fair skinned and sometimes makeup just don't work well but this product is amazing. It's the right color, it hides my scars, it makes my skin glow,

on 1/31/2018 9:37:00 AM

My favourite foundation ever. I'm pale and a lot of other products are too dark for me. Many years ago I found Revlon Colorstay and since then I use it every day. My complexion is problematic, I had an acne and still you can notice it on my face. Colorstay cover most of them so I'm glad. Of course after few hours my face is shiny but I don't expect that foundation will matt for whole day.
Now I'm even more happy when bottle has a pump. Definitely will buy again and again :)

on 11/25/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the best foundation I have bought, and I have been through some high end ones from Dior and Lancome, but this totally beats them up!

Buff is a great shade for Caspers like myself. I would 100% recommend this foundation to anyone with combo or oily skin because:
- it is medium to full, very full coverage
- it lasts for ages on its own, but with a primer and some setting spray it gets me through 14 hours of wear!
- solid choice no matter the climate - where I live the summer is scorchingly hot, the winter is freezing cold and this stays put!
- it is easy to blend and it does not look cakey (of course, a full beat base cannot look like 'no-makeup makeup' but this foundation does not look like a mask at all; it is as natural as it can get for a full coverage
- does not oxidise and does not settle into lines

And best of all, it has a pump and it is cheap!

on 11/19/2017 7:27:00 AM

I bought this in the Buff/Chamois shade in the normal/dry formula (I don't know if there's an oily/combination skin version) and have been using it for about 6 weeks. So far, I've been impressed, especially for its modest price. Goes on easily, gives a medium coverage, stays all day. It compares quite favorably to the more expensive brands I've used -- including Nars light 2 Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc (which gives lighter coverage) and Armani cream foundation (which goes one slightly more smoothly, but develops a yellow undertone over time). It also comes in a container with a pump I didn't have to pay extra for (like Nars) or couldn't get period (Armani cream foundation).

For years I've been using much more expensive brands -- YSL, Lancome, Armani -- but recently I've found that the less expensive, so-called drugstore brands have upped their game. Now my go-to brands are Catrice for lipsticks (fabulous!), mascara and eyeliner and this Revlon product for foundation.