4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

This is Disney Villain Red. Admittedly I'm a huge Disney fanatic, but when I think of Cruella or other villains, I can immediately picture them reaching for this color, even if this isn't normally their style (Ursula, Maleficent, etc). Okay, so now that I've proved I'm a big old nerd... This red is magnificent. It is a true RED red. It looks beautiful on, not too matte or shiny. It wears like a dream, and even when it fades there's a nice stain left behind. It's also easy to apply straight from the tube, like I like doing with all my lipsticks (lip brushes are too time-consuming and precise for me 99% of the time). I'm sure it can be duped, but this color is to die for.

About reviewer (287 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

9 years ago

This lipstick is a nice one. Is a red that can be played up or down. The red is the type of red that can be worn alone and not not look extra like a vixxen. If you want it to really pop you can add a lip gloss over it like Venitian or another red gloss to add extra color. It is creamy so doesn't dry the lips, but not to creamy that it moves around. Stays in place.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

9 years ago

This red is quite amazing. Normally I'm a Russian Red kind of lass or a Revlon Really Red, but this one is a stand alone unique colour. It is really rather a sweet red rather than a sultry one. It has connotations of Apples and Cherries rather than screen sirens. It has a sheen, which softens it. What is really amazing is that you can really utilize the consistancy for different effects. Blot it for a more pinky stain, add another coat for a deeper more solid effect, add pigment to the center of the bottom lip and play up the disney element.... Gosh there is no limit! Love it love it. And the tube is marvellous too.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This is a really gorgeous classic red lustre color. I really like this.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

9 years ago

Bought this lovely amplified cream red color l/s from Venomous Villains and it is perfect. I have never been confident wearing red l/s but I think that this would be the perfect red for any skin tone. I like the Cruella sticker on the outside and the fact that the tube is shiny as opposed normal black matte tube. I can't say I would by again as this will probably last me forever.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

9 years ago

i can't believe i didn't review this yet!! i am into pinks lately but i love this.. i might love it more than my hg russian red (though i sometimes put the russian red gloss over it) it is a cherry red, i love amplified formulas. i plan on wearing it for christmas

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

9 years ago

For full on reds, I like using MAC's dubonnet which is darker than Heartless. Heartless is an on-glance neutral medium toned red. Not too light (like my old Rococo lipstick from MAC, also amplififed) and not too dark like Dubonnet. It's not as pinky-red as MAC's Urgent!! slimshine. However, I like wearing this lipstick dabbed on for a lovely sheer fresh faced look. I can achieve the same look with my Just a pinch gel blush from MAC layered on though. Overall, it's a nice lipstick that leans towards pink, although at first you may think its a neutral! Keep that in mind. I'm NC25. I find this pretty flattering.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

9 years ago

Heartless is very similar to MAC's Ramblas Red lipstick from the Euristoracts collection, which I believe is available only in Europe and possibly Asia. Ramblas Red is just a little bit more blue while Heartless leans more neutral. Upon wiping off Heartless, the same bright fuschia dye from Ramblas Red was leftover on the tissue. If Ramblas Red was too pink/blue-based for you, then you might like this. Like Ramblas Red, this is also an Amplified formula, which means creamy and somewhat moisturising but not terribly long-lasting. On my Asian NC25/C3 skin, this can go quite pink over time, so take note if you have pigmented lips and have a tendency to turn red lipsticks pink.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

LOVE this product from MAC. Being a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, very fair gal I've always been afraid of a bold red lip but the lovely lady at MAC talked me into it by showing how you can actually build it up from a faint sexy stain to the ultimate bold lip - I was sold! I love it so much I put on two good coats and it stays put through eating & drinking, & I've never looked back. A very eye-catching & sexy lippie... a great TRUE red that would suit every skin tone, in very cute Cruella packaging. Very sad it's only limited edition!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

9 years ago

i really really like this red. i have been looking for a nice red for ages and cannot find one. after spending a fortune on diffrent shades that didnt suit i picked this up for the packinging only to find it actually suits me. I really love this it can be dabbed on with your ringfinger for a lighter reddy pink effect or lashed on with a brush for a full impact red. definatly my fav ive come across. and the cute cruella de vil packaging is definatly a bonus.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18