4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

i only bought this for the packaging & thought that there wasn't any way that this color would look good on my nc20 skin. like 8 months after i got this, i decided on a whim to try it and fell in love. buffed in lightly with a 188, it looks really glowy & natural. i would highly recommend this for the fairest of fair to the darkest of dark.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

This is a great blush... it's very harsh in the pan but applied lightly and sheered out it can really work on some skintones. I usually use in conjunction with a more "wearable" color during the day... at night, esp if photos will be taken, I wear it layered on top of a red cheek stain and it comes off as a perfect but stronger flush. I'm NC25 for reference and wear it winter & summer. It's LE but I did see it in CCO during spring 2012.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

8 years ago

I'm an NC35 and the color looks clownish on me. :( I'm giving it a slightly higher rating, just for the awesome packaging.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

3.0

8 years ago

I have medium olive toned skin NC30-35 and this blush is not at all flattering on my skin. It's a beautiful blush with medium-high pigmentation but I think it would look better on cooler toned, lighter/fairer skin. I think that my skin's undertones and the blush's undertones, just clash on my face and it makes me look red rather than like I have a nice natural flush (like the blood just rushed to my cheeks).

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

from

9 years ago

Would you buy this product again? I typed yes, but i think i don't have to or if i have to, it will be hard to find. This blush really lives up to the hype. It's sooo gorgeous! I received it in a swap and it's the perfect color for my cheeks. I'm an nw20/25 red head girl and this blush just makes my make up. It's the blush i'm longing for for so long. Just the perfect red/pink color for cheeks, with no shine. The only downside is that it's not very pigmented. I'm really happy i have it in my stash!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This was one of my birthday presents this year, and I love it! The package is adorable, and it's very fun to use. I only use this when I'm going for high drama, as this blush is straight up Geisha-girl red. But it is a very pretty finish. I bet this would look amazing on darker skin tones.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

9 years ago

While I usually steer clear of most corals, since my complexion leans cool, the pink in Bite of an Apple makes it very wearable; it leaves a very pretty glow on the skin. Also: I am not sure if it is bound tightly, or it just happens not to be very heavily pigmented -- but my brush does not easily pick up a ton of product, and it applies very sheerly. While the color can be built up, you definitely have to work at it. I'm very fair (NW5-10; NARS Siberia) and it works well on me -- so I imagine with the right application technique, it could work on anyone.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I received this blush from a swap. It looked red on swatches but it is a very coral color. Sort of reminds me of Marine Life. I didnt know how I felt about this at first since it is very pigmented and it looked a little too much on my skin tone. (NC25) but It looks gorgeous under Pink Power's MSF and definitely gorgeous BLENDED. This may not be a blush for fair skinned ladies though. I love the packaging!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

EyesOther

9 years ago

very pretty coral color. use a stippling brush that picks up less product and work from there if you want to build it up. i love blushes that are matte or satin and this is matte so i think it's just AWESOME!! this was also limited addition and is no longer sold at mac. i got this on ebay and paid alot for it but i really like it. really recommend.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This blush can be hard to work with, especially for the fair skinned ladies out there. If you aren't careful and use a light hand with this color you can end up looking sunburnt instead of nicely flushed. If used with a stippling brush it can create a beautiful healthy glow. This is one of my favorite blush products, if I could, I would purchase this again.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool