MAC Her Own Devices

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Her Own Devices

3.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this powder! At first I wasn't sure, but once I applied and buffed, I fell. It's a very natural mauvy pink. On my NC20-25 skin it looks fabulous. I'm not sure how well this will work with a tan, but I imagine it could make a beautiful rosy glow if built up. Only a little is needed at a time, which is nice since this is LE. I wouldn't chase it down for tons of money, but if you can find it reasonably priced, pick it up. It's a nice blush to own.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is beautiful on my NC20 yellow undertoned skin. A soft nude pink colour....light enough to not look garish on my pale skin, but pigmented enough not to have to pack it on with my brush. I use it on the apples of my cheeks and it gives me a subtle flush. A shame it was LE.

on 10/6/2010 11:11:00 AM

I didn't like this product and I've already returned it.
I understand that the Beauty Powders are supposed to be sheer, but i bought this expecting it to give me at least some colour. I'm actually light medium,so I was very surprised when this didn't show up on me very much at all, maybe a very subtle shimmer, very slightly pink. Even when I tried to swatch it on my skin with my finger, which usually picks up a lot of product, i couldn't get it to show up very much, on my finger or on my skin when I swatched it.
I don't know, i guess if that's what you're looking for, then this is good, but for me, it's too expensive considering how sheer it is. I can use highlighters I have and a bit of blush to create the same effect.

on 10/5/2010 10:19:00 PM

I love this color. I was wanting a natural cheek color and this is perfect. It looks so pretty on, and it has just a little touch of peach in it. It's one of my favorite items from the venomous villains collection.

on 9/30/2010 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I grew up playing 101 dolmation computer games and watching the movies. Unfortunatley, I just could not get this to work for me. I understand BP are not suppose to have pigmentation of a blush, but I could not get this to show up on me even after 5+ applications. I think also it's because the color is very light and my skintone is nw25-nw30. It's very pretty color, i would reccommend this to lighter skinned beauties looking for a natural look. I don't really know what else you could use this for besides a blush, but I do not recommend this for medium/dark skintones, it's impossible to get it to show up. :(