MAC Her Own Devices

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Her Own Devices

3.3

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is beautiful on my NC20 yellow undertoned skin. A soft nude pink colour....light enough to not look garish on my pale skin, but pigmented enough not to have to pack it on with my brush. I use it on the apples of my cheeks and it gives me a subtle flush. A shame it was LE.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I like it, I don't love this. This was the only thing I bought from the VV collection as I love nude blushes/powders. It shows up VERY well on my NW30-35, cool, medium skin tone. However it is pretty similar to my NARS Douceur , which I love. It's less pink the the NARS, but similar enough (and less "pretty" on me) to where I wouldn't purchase this one again even if it wasn't LE.

on 9/30/2010 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I grew up playing 101 dolmation computer games and watching the movies. Unfortunatley, I just could not get this to work for me. I understand BP are not suppose to have pigmentation of a blush, but I could not get this to show up on me even after 5+ applications. I think also it's because the color is very light and my skintone is nw25-nw30. It's very pretty color, i would reccommend this to lighter skinned beauties looking for a natural look. I don't really know what else you could use this for besides a blush, but I do not recommend this for medium/dark skintones, it's impossible to get it to show up. :(