MAC Her Own Devices

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Her Own Devices

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this powder! At first I wasn't sure, but once I applied and buffed, I fell. It's a very natural mauvy pink. On my NC20-25 skin it looks fabulous. I'm not sure how well this will work with a tan, but I imagine it could make a beautiful rosy glow if built up. Only a little is needed at a time, which is nice since this is LE. I wouldn't chase it down for tons of money, but if you can find it reasonably priced, pick it up. It's a nice blush to own.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I like it, I don't love this. This was the only thing I bought from the VV collection as I love nude blushes/powders. It shows up VERY well on my NW30-35, cool, medium skin tone. However it is pretty similar to my NARS Douceur , which I love. It's less pink the the NARS, but similar enough (and less "pretty" on me) to where I wouldn't purchase this one again even if it wasn't LE.

on 10/10/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot believe the ratings are so low! I'm in love with this beauty powder - on my NC42 skin it's such a natural, gorgeous flush of colour. It's actually pretty close to the colour that I naturally blush. MAC describes it as a 'cool nude' and I think that's a pretty accurate description...the best I can describe it in my own words is a matte soft pink nude colour. I actually find it pretty pigmented - I apply with my 109 brush and only need one layer. The lasting power is pretty good aswell, & the packaging includes a mirror which is an added bonus. It's pricey but definately worth it, it's my HG blush as of now.