MAC Her Own Devices

MAC Her Own Devices

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Despite the fact that it's a BP, I like to use this as a blush. It is sheer, so I use a coarser brush (the ones from Benefit's boxed powders work well) to pick up more colour.
BTW, it lasts 4 hours as a blush before it fades.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is from the new Venemous Villians collection. This powder is worth recognition because of the soft texture, how easy it is to apply, and the natural beauty of the color. At first I thought this was going to be orange or turn red, but I was wrong. It looks very boring in the pan, but on the skin it is that PERFECT day time nude cheek. It has the slightest bit of sheen to it that shows when caught in the light, and it gives my cheeks definition. I would recommend this for fair, and medium skintones. I think with darker skintones it may serve other purposes depending on how well it would show up. Please do not be fooled by the pigmentation of a beauty powder. They are not supposed to near the pigmentation of a blush. It is meant to add color to certain areas of the face depending on which BP you get. This color can be used many ways, I have even washed it across my eyes to add a little color. This was actually one of three products I purchased from the collection, and I must say I Love it. A must have for natural beauty lovers!