no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/21/2015

This is markedly more expensive than regular Crest. It works fine until about 20 minutes later when I get this disgusting film in my mouth and on my lips. EWWW. No other toothpaste has ever done that before.

About reviewer (3503 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Jul/25/2015

Not fond of the taste or the texture.
Noticed some improvement but not as much as I have with another brand.
I would not repurchase.

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Jun/04/2014

It does not matter how beneficial this toothpaste is... the taste is just awful! I think they put waaaayyy too much flavoring in it. I can no longer use this as it makes me want to brush my teeth twice. It also irritates my gums more than soothes them. I will not repurchase this product.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Sep/12/2012

After a couple weeks the inside front of my mouth has a grainy feel when I ran my tongue acrossed it. After another week I had sores all around my mouth just behind my lips on the inside of my mouth. So sore I had to keep drinking cold beverages. Very painful and now have to make a trip to dentist to see if he can help. I thought the sensitivity would go away, but it only got much worse.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jan/08/2012

I've been using this toothpaste almost without interruption for about a year now. When I first saw the commercial for this, I was drawn to the claim that it reverses gingivitis. I suffer from gingivitis and gum bleeding (due to gingivitis). I used to be very conscious in public, fearing to gum bleeding. But after using this product for a year now, I almost never have gum bleeding. My gum …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Jan/23/2011

this is a medicore toothpaste. I didnt have any problems with the gummy film but i dont think this protected my mouth of bad breath so im going back to my original crest complete.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jan/09/2011

This review is for the Crest Pro-Health Clinical toothpaste in Clean Mint. I liked the flavor and have had minimal problems with a residual film; I've had it more with some other toothpastes in the past but neglected to make a list of them. I've had no adverse reactions to this toothpaste and again, I like the flavor, and plan on repurchasing.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Dec/18/2010

This product made the inside of my mouth peel. I know it sounds crazy (and I thought I was the only person this happened to, until I saw the other reviews on here) but it's true. Crest makes some great toothpastes, but avoid this one unless you want to wipe film from the inside of your mouth. Gross! This tube went straight into the trash.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

Oct/08/2010

I love this toothpaste. It didn't cause any peeling inside my mouth as the other 2 reviewers stated. But I have had that experience with colgate total. Usually it's your body's reaction to an ingredient in the toothpaste that causes the peeling. I switched to this a week ago and love the way it leaves a fresh minty feeling in my mouth for several hours.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Sep/22/2010

I had the same experience as the reviewer below.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18