3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I also don't understand the negative comments! Ittook me years to find the right product. I've been using it for months, stopped to try others but had to go back to it. I had dyed my hair I'd been using macadamia oil but it ran out, Wasted money on silicone Free shampoos, and sulphate and silicone free too. I had to stop. They did nothing to my hair, I looked ridiculous. so had no choice but to re purchase macadamia oil, I also use mask, conditioners and the healing oil. Really don't know what I'd do without their products. I have fine wavy/slight curl weak hair. When I used other conditioners they weighed my hair down and my hair looked even flatter (although tangle free) Their products lift my hair But also soft and shiny because of the oil it contains. Good luck

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesOther

3 years ago

This shampoo is nothing special and I won't be repurchasing. I have 3b curls and this shampoo was an okay cleanser and didn't strip them too bad, which is good. I'm just not overall impressed with this shampoo as it didn't do anything for my curls as far as to rejuvenate them and I don't think it's worth the $17 I paid for it. Unfortunately it's not cleansing enough to use as a clarifying shampoo every once in a while either. Overall mediocre performance and. I would not recommend to ladies with curly hair.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

4 years ago

This is the only shampoo that doesn't dry out my hair! It smells amazing and I love when it comes in the big pump. It is my holy grail shampoo. It is the best.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Very good product, cleans the hair very well and you hair feels very lightweighted.. I cannot stop touching my hair it is so soft and shiny... I use this with the conditioner from the same brand: Haircare routine for dry and curly hair: A bottle with 1/4-1/2 ACV diluted in the bottle with water, which I rub in my scalp The I use this shampoo twice Then I use the conditioner from the same brand Optional: Any serum or oil, I use chi infusion if I feel like it not always: Super shiny, dandruff free and healthy hair.. UPDATE: Stopped working and doesn't remove dandruff after some weeks

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

1.0

4 years ago

This is one of the worst products I have ever tried. It made my scalp very itchy and dry. The smell is nice, but that's about it.. I recommend trying their macadamia hair oil, it's amazing.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

4 years ago

GREAT PRODUCT! i got a small size of the shampoo and deep conditioning mask to try it out and i love it! Ive been using this shampoo and conditioner for 3 months and it is just lovely. The shampoo makes my hair so so so soft! and clean! it is a lovely shampoo that is colour safe, sulphate free, and paraben free! it is amazing and although it is expensive it is just an amazing shampoo! Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

from

5 years ago

I purchased this a while back, from a salon. It is pricey, but so are any shampoos you buy from a salon (at least in my city). It had a pump which I liked, and a nice scent. Mine did not lather at all, so I'm not sure if the formula has been changed since I see some reviews saying it lathers. That was a huge problem for me. I don't like SLS, but I need a little lather, and have used shampoos without SLS that lather. I didn't feel like it moisturized my hair, but it didn't leave it feeling stripped. I won't be repurchasing anytime soon. A ex friend of mine swears by this though, and that's how I came across it.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

As a 23 year old that suffers from scalp psoriasis, it's quite a struggle to find a shampoo that doesn't upset my scalp, 90% of the shampoos on the market tend to do so. I try to go for sulfate free shampoos but often the problem I find is that they don't lather up and it feels like they don't get my hair as clean. Being that it's summer the salt water and chlorine from swimming the past few months was starting to really mess with my scalp and hair. Was about to give up, but I am a HUGE fan of the macadamia line, especially their deep repair mask and I have had a 6 year long love affair. I decided to give this shampoo a go, it smelled nice and the ingredients wasn't a list full of scary chemicals and sulfates. Took it home and I have been using it for about a month and my conclusion is that this is my new holy grail shampoo. It's unlike any other sulfate free shampoo I have ever tried. All I use is a nickel sized amount (I have very thick, long hair) and it lathers up great, the scent is too die for, it's a very creamy textured shampoo. It doesn't dry out my hair (which is naturally on the dry side to start) it's very moisturizing and rejuvenating. Also the biggest points go for the fact that it doesn't set off my scalp psoriasis at all. My scalp has now been able to heal and the hair fallout has stopped. The only draw back is the price, it's 22 dollars. However, I'd rather spend more money and have less scalp issues than to spend 4 bucks at the store on a shampoo that's gonna make my scalp itch and peel. One thing I need to mention is that at ULTA the macadamia products seem to be repackaged and the smell is very different. I don't know if Macadamia is reformulating and repackaging their products and slowly releasing them to stores but I hope if they do they don't change anything about their masks and shampoos because so far they are the only brand that really works for me. I found the old packaging and formula products at Target and they work just fine. All in all, this is a great shampoo if you are scalp sensitive or if you're just trying to avoid heavy chemical filled products in general. I can't live without this shampoo. It's great. TLDR: -price: 22 dollars -found at: cvs, target, ulta (however at ulta the packaging has changed and the smell? not sure if brand is reformulating and repackaging their products) -lathers nicely, nickel sized amount is sufficient, cleans hair without stripping or over-drying. -great smell. -paraben, sulfate and cruelty free -goes great with the macadamia deep repair mask -very moisturizing and rejuvenating. -great for people with scalp issues.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

Today it is rainy and windy an otherwise terrible hair day. But, I used this shampoo along with the Nourishing Leave-In Cream(which I mostly rinsed out), and my hair was transformed. Thank you to the other reviewers who left their feedback! My hair problems include frizz, broken hair, and dryness. I have a lot of very fine, colored and highlighted hair cut into a bob. Maybe it will work for you if you have a similar hair type. The shampoo itself has a mild, natural smell. I don't know how to explain it. It lathers well and you don't need a lot. Also it is sulfate and paraben free. The price is steep but much cheaper on Amazon. I will try alternating this shampoo with another and still using the leave in cream and see if the results are still as amazing. I will update.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I really don't understand the negative reviews for this product. I have natural dark blonde hair with highlights, previously damaged by blonde foils and hot ironing that has now been repaired, but has a tendency to get dry and lacklustre. I originally bought the mask in this range and proceeded to purchase the shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment and oils spray due to the high quality of the mask, and I am glad that I did. However, this review is for the shampoo only. This shampoo has a thick consistency and provides a beautiful lather for a sulphate free shampoo, which is not always the case with other brands. I like my hair to feel clean after shampooing. My hair felt squeaky clean and the scent was very fresh. I followed with the moisturising rinse (conditioner) which also did a superb job. After blow-drying my hair and flat ironing, my blonde hair was EXTREMELY shiny and looked very healthy. It was very soft and I received compliments from others during the night about the condition of my hair (and before the use of this shampoo, it was nothing to rave about). If you want a moisturising shampoo that's going to repair your hair, make it more manageable (soft) and provide a high shine after heat styling. I would definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner combo. Don't be afraid of this range even if you have fine hair. My hair is normal to fine (but lots of it) and it did not weigh down my hair at all. In fact, it's probably one of the only "oil" ranges that I have found to be light but moisturising. Will be buying again once I run out.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool