Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment

Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment

4.2

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E), Macadamia Temifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene

I have very thin and very fine hair that is lifted to a very light blonde shade from my natural dark blonde color. I often use tape in extensions that are long and thick remy Indian hair. When I use this product on my natural hair it is way way too heavy, which of course I expected. It still works for moisture but I can't use this if I want a good hair day. When I use this oil on my extension hair the texture is better suited to the thickness but it still leaves behind a bit of a heavy greasy feeling even if I use quite a small amount. But still, it's a good product for smoothing and moisturizing for me but just not styling.
My big problem with this product is its tendency to turn blonde hair dark. It makes my hair brassy like no other! I have such light blonde hair and this product likes to turn it to a dark yellowy brassy state. I do not recommend this oil to anyone with light blonde hair. Perhaps the color change is due to how porous my hair is because it is highly lifted blonde and a natural or slightly lightened blonde would not have the same problem. The brassiness can be remedied by using extra purple shampoo for the next few showers but it's still undesirable and that's the reason for my low rating.

I really like this product. It has a great smell, makes my damaged hair soft and small amount of it goes a long way. It's not a cheap product, but it's a very long lasting one and I'll be buying it again. Sorry for my English, hopefully reading this wasn't too confusing :)

To Read all 123 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/5/2016 3:13:00 AM

I got a small sample of this, when I bought a sample of the hair masque to try out (Wasn't fully ready to commit to the high price but it's definitely a nice product!)

The sample was a 10ml glass bottle and this has lasted me a good month on and off with use. I'll use it when I think my hair needs a bit more TLC and care. I'll apply it after I towel dry my wet, freshly washed hair. After drying it through with a blowdryer- I find my hair insanely soft to the touch. It feels so healthy, silky, and smooth! I even look like I have healthy hair instead of a bunch of split ends.

Will I buy the full size, sure! But am I running out to get it right away? Not necessarily.

on 1/4/2016 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This hair oil is amazing!!!!! It is very light, smells phenomenal. It does not weigh my hair down, make it greasy, or make it sticky at all. My flyaways are instantly calmed, and my hair shines lie crazy. Will be purchasing a full size after the small size I got as a gift is out.

This is my favorite oil i have ever used for my hair. I absolutely adore the smell. It keeps my hair very shiny and soft .The smell lingers but in a good way an i can smell it all day on my hair. I been using this for 3 years now. It lasts forever literally. My little bottle is 1 Oz it has lasted me 15 months now . A little really does go a long way. I also love putting a little in some of my deep repair masks i use for my hair at home . I highly recommend this oil . i love using it on my ends when i get out of the shower an my hair is towel dried . You can also use this dry an i used it once i"m done straightening my hair i run a little through my hair you only need about a dime size. My only warning don't use a lot because remember it is a oil . It will make you're hair greasy if too much is used. Highly recommend .

on 5/28/2015 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I can't live without this stuff! I do a treatment at least once a week, coat my hair with it in the shower and after washing out I "seal" it with a moisturizing conditioner. Also, every day when I blow dry, the ends get a bit of this too- the trick is to get about 50% of the moisture out of your hair before adding a teensy bit of this on your ends.

I used to have beautiful hair, but hormone issues in your 40's will wreak havoc on your hair! With this stuff, my hair is moisturized, soft, styles great, and feels like the hair I used to have before it became thin and dry. My hair absolutely *loves* this oil. It's not cheap, BUT a little goes a long way, and for how well it works on thirsty hair, it's worth every penny.

Target carries it now, you can get the 4oz for about $33 and with the Target Red Card it's much cheaper than getting the small travel size that's usually about $15 at Ulta. Do *not* waste your money on the ones off most of the Amazon sellers- the product is *not* the same. The smell is different and the product seems to have been watered down, cap color is different, they're mostly knockoffs. Spend on the real thing, your hair will thank you!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Really expensive for what you are actually getting. I absolutely love the hair mask so this product just seemed like the next natural step. But no thank you! Sure it coats the hair with silicone, but it does nothing beside that and I absolutely HATE the smell. Very heavy and extremely overpowering (I wasn't really a fan of the powdery Moroccanoil scent either but that one is at least tolerable) Both me and my sister agree on this one, and we both have very different hair types

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Expensive for hair oil, but in all fairness it will last you so so so long, this retails at around 60 which is quite expensive in my opinion, but the product is lovely, it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy, it softens your hair and I literally use it every single time I wash my hair.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I damaged my hair with a garnier wash out temp color. This product saved my hair, literally. I couldn't get a comb through my hair until I had this stuff. And my ends are coming back to life.

If your hair is bleach damaged, it might now help. It's no too strong but it's powerful enough to fix certain wear!

Love it
Will buy again

Bought this and was hoping for a miracle. Didn't notice anything in terms of results. My hair is severely bleach damaged so maybe if my hair was normal and healthy it may offer better results.