Pantene Repair & Protect

Pantene Repair & Protect
Repair & Protect

2.9

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 1/14/2018 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm super puzzled by the bad reviews but I suppose it may just depend on the type of hair you have - I recently figured out that my hair can't handle protein - I have been using expensive salon brand products and my hair has been horribly breaking every time I style it to the point that it's starting to get thin - so I got to thinking about how when I was not as well off as I am now I actually had really beautiful long healthy hair and I thought to myself 'well what the heck was I using?' Pantene had always worked when I was a poor college kid and it was super affordable - recently went back to using this particular one and the breakage is so minimal now it has virtually stopped - perhaps some people need keratin but my hair absolutely hates it and I have a massive box of protein crap to give away / I literally have a 100$ bottle of Coppola straight up keratin and couldn't figure out why my hair felt so terrible after using it

on 12/19/2017 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The crazy thing is that I never tried Pantene up until now, and I've tried nearly every major drugstore shampoo on the shelves: Pert, TreSemme, Garnier, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Vo5, Suave, horse shampoo, baby shampoo... (let me know if I'm missing any!)

I have dry hair that's prone to breakage. There are so many short "flyaways" at the crown of my head that they're better described as hair spikes (admittedly though it's because I throw my hair in a bun more often than not). I guess it's dull, but it sure doesn't shine and shimmer like hair after a hot oil treatment. After shampooing, I slap on so much conditioner and just let it stew before rinsing it out (and still following up with It's a 10! leave-in conditioner) -- but I didn't have to do all that when I started using this shampoo. My hair actually felt strong, silky, and heavy (maybe because it's retaining more moisture???). I really like this. The conditioner's also great, both smell amazing, and I'm loving the results.

on 5/12/2016 1:47:00 PM

I've used this product for years & loved it, however, the last bottle I bought I seem to have taken an allergic reaction to it & my neck has broken out in spots & burning. I have this with dove but never had an issue with pantene. Does anyone know if they have changed ingredients recently?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love love love this shampoo. I bought it on a whim. And my hair has turned out lovely since I started using this. I was using the nature fusion. And switched to this. My hair is chemicaly treated and I straighten it. So it had its work cut out for it. I just got the conditioner. I'm excited to try it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A totally middle-of-the-road shampoo. Doesn't dry my hair out, but doesn't moisturize it. It certainly doesn't do anything to repair it. It gets a lot of credit for being a shampoo that both my hair and scalp can tolerate equally, without leaving a noticeable residue, but there's no smoothing effect that I can perceive.

I have used multiple shampoos drug store and salon brand. This product is my go to. I have frizzy, dry, and damaged hair. This shampoo makes my hair feel soft and easy to manage. I have noticed that using the product too often causes my hair to feel greasy. I switch between this shampoo and a few other brands only buying this shampoo every other bottle. I always use this conditioner! My hair went from stringy and breaking to almost completely healthy with this line

on 8/13/2015 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm surprised about the awful reviews this product get, although I only got a 10 ml of the shampoo and conditioner combo, so I only got two uses out of it. Maybe it's not enough to be sure? Anyway, for a cheap drugstore shampoo, I think it's a good one. It left my hair bouncy and soft, the smell was pleasant, typical Pantene smell, and I almost didn't need any conditioner after using the shampoo. Pretty good for the price IMHO. I will not repurchase as I prefer higher end shampoo but I would be happy to get another sample of this product.

on 8/26/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

soo my crazy lets try every shampoo in the world obsession i have has led me to once again give another try to pantene! i know pantene isnt something my hair likes.. its packed with silicone and sulfates and ugh but at this point ive tried them all and honestly get nature fusion if you must use pantene its the only sorta decent ingredient one they make!!! anyways this is so drying and made my hair into a nest and the conditioner didn't help at all! please avoid this product it kills your hair and has no good ingredients! pantene draws me in with their smell i love the scent but ughhhh its junk yet again.... one day ill learn my lesson

on 3/21/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really liked this shampoo.
It made my hair feeling very nice and soft even without conditioner and it also gave body to my hair, which was quite surprising. I was using it for a really long time and everything was just fine, would really recommend this shampoo to anyone.

But thereŽs one thing I have to say. Pantene, IŽll never forgive you for changing the smell for all your products in Europe. I loved the smell of this one so much, it reminded me shampoo my mum used to use when I was a child and now all of that is gone, replaced with a really weird and usual citrusy smell which I hate and because of that I no longer use this one and wouldnŽt buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first opened the shampoo I really liked the smell of it, a very nice scent. It was my first time using a Pantene product and I liked it after awhile.
The first time I used this product I like how it made my hair soft while I was in the shower it usually takes a lot of conditioner to do that, I really didn't see much of a difference after my hair was dryed just my dry dead hair, but the second use actually worked quite well for me. My hair actually feels healthy and soft!
I love it! I will definetly be buying this product again I have been using it for a month now and I really can't see myself going back to another shampoo :)