Pantene Repair & Protect

Pantene Repair & Protect

2.6

on 5/12/2016 1:47:00 PM

I've used this product for years & loved it, however, the last bottle I bought I seem to have taken an allergic reaction to it & my neck has broken out in spots & burning. I have this with dove but never had an issue with pantene. Does anyone know if they have changed ingredients recently?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love love love this shampoo. I bought it on a whim. And my hair has turned out lovely since I started using this. I was using the nature fusion. And switched to this. My hair is chemicaly treated and I straighten it. So it had its work cut out for it. I just got the conditioner. I'm excited to try it.

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A totally middle-of-the-road shampoo. Doesn't dry my hair out, but doesn't moisturize it. It certainly doesn't do anything to repair it. It gets a lot of credit for being a shampoo that both my hair and scalp can tolerate equally, without leaving a noticeable residue, but there's no smoothing effect that I can perceive.

I have used multiple shampoos drug store and salon brand. This product is my go to. I have frizzy, dry, and damaged hair. This shampoo makes my hair feel soft and easy to manage. I have noticed that using the product too often causes my hair to feel greasy. I switch between this shampoo and a few other brands only buying this shampoo every other bottle. I always use this conditioner! My hair went from stringy and breaking to almost completely healthy with this line

on 8/13/2015 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm surprised about the awful reviews this product get, although I only got a 10 ml of the shampoo and conditioner combo, so I only got two uses out of it. Maybe it's not enough to be sure? Anyway, for a cheap drugstore shampoo, I think it's a good one. It left my hair bouncy and soft, the smell was pleasant, typical Pantene smell, and I almost didn't need any conditioner after using the shampoo. Pretty good for the price IMHO. I will not repurchase as I prefer higher end shampoo but I would be happy to get another sample of this product.

on 8/26/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

soo my crazy lets try every shampoo in the world obsession i have has led me to once again give another try to pantene! i know pantene isnt something my hair likes.. its packed with silicone and sulfates and ugh but at this point ive tried them all and honestly get nature fusion if you must use pantene its the only sorta decent ingredient one they make!!! anyways this is so drying and made my hair into a nest and the conditioner didn't help at all! please avoid this product it kills your hair and has no good ingredients! pantene draws me in with their smell i love the scent but ughhhh its junk yet again.... one day ill learn my lesson

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first opened the shampoo I really liked the smell of it, a very nice scent. It was my first time using a Pantene product and I liked it after awhile.
The first time I used this product I like how it made my hair soft while I was in the shower it usually takes a lot of conditioner to do that, I really didn't see much of a difference after my hair was dryed just my dry dead hair, but the second use actually worked quite well for me. My hair actually feels healthy and soft!
I love it! I will definetly be buying this product again I have been using it for a month now and I really can't see myself going back to another shampoo :)

on 3/21/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really liked this shampoo.
It made my hair feeling very nice and soft even without conditioner and it also gave body to my hair, which was quite surprising. I was using it for a really long time and everything was just fine, would really recommend this shampoo to anyone.

But thereŽs one thing I have to say. Pantene, IŽll never forgive you for changing the smell for all your products in Europe. I loved the smell of this one so much, it reminded me shampoo my mum used to use when I was a child and now all of that is gone, replaced with a really weird and usual citrusy smell which I hate and because of that I no longer use this one and wouldnŽt buy it again.

on 1/20/2014 1:43:00 AM

This shampoo killed my hair. A hairdresser explained to me that products like this deposit a wax film over hair to give it a 'healthy' appearance. I started using this and thought my hair looked great. And it all went down hill. My hair was greasy in the roots within hours, I had tiny pieces of wax coming out into my brush and I believe that the wax has been interfering with my hair coloring. Needless to say I will NEVER buy this or any Pantene again.

on 6/16/2013 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Felt extremely drying in the shower yet i still was able to comb without tangles. Hair looked better and repaired and thicker and stronger BUT also stiff, dry, heavy. i really disliked the harsh feeling in the shower. Shampoo should feel creamy in the shower not like harsh soap

Popular Shampoos