4.5

on 5/10/2016 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this! It is such a wonderful scent! To me it reminds me of Philosophy Amazing Grace! But better!!!!!! It is a lovely soapy floral. Just perfect for everday. You can wear this to the office for sure as it is a gentle soft and easy going scent. I need a few backups not just one many!!! So wonderful! I will have to try all of the Bebe fragrances.
Oh and I almost passed this on by as the packaging suggest that this is only for those who are still in high school or even younger but who cares! I'm 18 right? ha ha! Well if you love it wear it. I will not let packaging deter me in future.

on 7/19/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I actually love this scent! I like it way better than the first one. It is so soft and gentle, very ladyike. It is not a long lasting scent but I can smell it close to my skin for longer than right out in my face kind of scent. I found the large bottle with the very pretty rhinestone heart and I am very happy I did. Even if the scent is not so strong after a few hours, I can afford to spray it again when I want to. The bottle of course is very pretty with it's heart shape and pink color along with the heart pendant hanging from the top. Bebe makes some wonderful products and I look forward to finding more of the great ones. I will be purchasing another bottle of this wonderful scent when I get low on this one!

To Read all 8 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/28/2012 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This smells sooo good! I went looking for a cheaper alternative to Philosophy's Love sweet love and I hit jackpot trying this one out! It's a sweet but not so sweet where it's childish. When I smell it I picture an 18-early 20's woman :] Im not sure about the notes though.

Only con about this fragrance is when they say sheer, they mean it :/ It doesnt have much lasting power at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm not exactly sure how this might smell, but it sound like it would be great quality! Because anything made by bebe can be good.

on 9/14/2011 7:51:00 PM

Notes: citrus, apple and green floral notes, mixed with heart notes of peony, jasmine and freesia, on the basis of sandalwood, musk and amber.

I tried it at the BEBE store and thought it was very nice fresh fruity fragrance. My favorite fruity scent so far has been Be Delicious, I went through several bottles of this in the past but I was all out and wanted to try something different. On the whim, I got a rollerball of Sheer Bebe and kind of regrett it. I think I liked Sheer Bebe because it has a notes of peony and apple which are some of my favorites, so actually combination reminded me of sort of a cross between Bombshell from VS and Be Delicious by DKNY. Very fresh fruity scent with distict note of peony. However, lasting power blows. It barely lasts an hour and it doesn't project well at all, its pretty much a skin scent on me. I noticed another reviewer mentioned the same thing and I guess if you are looking for light unoffensive scent, this maybe up your alley. However, in my opinion, Be Delicious is superior to this so once I use my rollerball, I won't repurchase again. I prefer scents with more lasting power.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent... ;))

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

If ur into soft and clean fruity-floral scents I would definitely give this one a try... I would categorize this as a skinscent that lingers close 2 the body, never loud or offensive. The bottle is cute as well w/ its expensive-looking charm encrusted w/ crystals...

on 9/20/2010 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

You will like bebe Sheer if you like very light and clean smelling perfumes. I'm not a perfume person and never wear any, but when I smelled this one, I liked it because it is very light so you can wear it anytime. Their last perfume was too sweet and a little strong for my taste but this one is much more fresh and young.

Popular Fragrances