Gatineau Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream

No Image

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i purchased a few Gatinue gift boxes at very good deals to try the product range in small sizes. This cleanser lives up to my expectations. It is a truly gentle and luxury cleanser Does not strip skin or leave any tacky feeling or dryness. It feels amazing when you massage it into your face so creamy and silky soft. it also has no parabens etc another bonus.
i just spray some queen of hungry mist then serum & moisturiser after I have a few tubes of this and will definatly enjoy using them. can't wait yo try the other products
i am surprised there is not to many reviews for this product. i would recomend it as one of the best cleansers i have used

It doesn't get any better than this!!!!! I have been using this cleanser for months and it completely does what it says. It is a foaming cleanser and toner in the one product and is so far superior to the Clarins foaming cleanser that is just isn't funny. My skin never reacts badly to this cleanser and people comment on how beautiful my skin looks for my age. If you want really clear looking skin, this product is amazing. I use it to remove makeup (including eye makeup) and every thing else. Then I follow up with my moisturiser and I'm good to go!.This is the one item of skin care that I will not change from now on!