Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Private Viewing 204A

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Private Viewing 204A
WnW MegaLast nail polish in Private ViewingSwatches of Wet n Wild Private ViewingWnW megalast in private viewing (3 coats)Megalast - Private Viewing 204AMegalast - Private Viewing 204A

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/30/2016 3:36:00 PM

I have this in the older-style short bottle. I'm quite pale and have trouble finding neutrals that don't look too orange/yellow/streaky/blah. This is a great slightly-darker-than-nude neutral. But the best thing about it is the formula. I cannot BELIEVE how durable this is. It lasts as long as (if not longer than) a higher-end polish like OPI or Essie. I cook a lot and type all day, and generally beat up my hands, and this lasts without chipping and doesn't lose its shine.

on 2/21/2016 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Beautiful peachy nude color on my NC30 skin tone. It needs three coats for the color to be completely opaque but it dries quickly so I don't mind. This is also a really lovely top coat - OCC nail lacquer in Covet does not suit my skin tone at all but I find that with this layered on top, it turns into a pretty brownish nude. The brush is wide and easy to use, compared to the tiny, narrow Essie brushes. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality and price.

on 8/23/2015 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I didn't expect to like this, really. I bought it for nail art. Sometimes I see a design on Youtube but I can't do it because I don't have any browns or nudes so I got this. I'm not a fan of nude manicures but I swatched this on one nail and promptly did a whole manicure. I'm an NC42 and usually only blues and greens and silvers impress me. This looks so nice and clean and professional. The formula is smooth and it dries quickly. I needed two coats. It was on sale at CVS for 99 cents, and I had a 50 cent coupon.

on 6/22/2015 11:35:00 PM

I like the shade of this polish but it's too watery and thin.I prefer more pigmented polishes. Wet n Wild has better ones,even if u layer this it still looks thin and sheer.

on 9/26/2014 10:40:00 PM

I've been trying to find a nude polish for my NC30 skin for a while. This is it!! Love the wide brush to minimize strokes, and the formula goes on smooth. The colour itself goes on as a warm nude for me so it looks really cute and not at all like a corpse. I use one coat to make it more natural looking.

on 9/17/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I don't know, I guess this shade just didn't work out for me. Makes my nails look dull and yellow. Almost as though they're dirty. Not a good look.

on 8/19/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Really gorgeous nude, a perfect match for warm (C4) skin. I used one coat over Essie "Fill the Gap" and then used the Revlon fake gel topcoat. Really gorgeous finish, chicc and not corpsey nor boring nude. Highly recommend. I like this as much as my RGB-HIPP sheer nude, at a fraction of the price and available at WalMart!!!!!

on 3/27/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My new favorite nail polish!! I bought this on a whim from Duane Reade for like $2, just tried it out and fell in love with it. It's so so pretty. I usually don't wear nude polishes but I decided to give this one a try just because of the price and I think I can safely say that its a keeper and that I would be wearing it very very often.

on 3/22/2014 10:22:00 AM

I love this polish. I'm very, very fair skinned because this polish doesn't leave me with "mannequin" hands per se, but a lovely peach/coral color that looks really elegant and polished. I applied 2 coats with 1 Sally's Diamond Strength topcoat and it lasted a week. I just took it off today to reapply. And let me note, I wash my hands countless times at work and this stuff took that lickin without a single chip. At my job, we aren't supposed to wear polish at all unless it's clear (but many break the rules), but this one kind-of flies under the radar. I don't feel conspicuous at all. Just supa polished and elegant. Highly reccomend if you're looking for a nude shade with some personality.

on 2/10/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is a great mauve, pinkish nude! The brush makes it easy to apply. It took three coats to be 90% opaque but four would be a perfect 100% opaque. It was a quick dry even at three coats. Would definitely recommend and I would definitely repurchase.

Popular Polishes