Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Private Viewing 204A

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Private Viewing 204A
WnW MegaLast nail polish in Private ViewingSwatches of Wet n Wild Private ViewingWnW megalast in private viewing (3 coats)Megalast - Private Viewing 204AMegalast - Private Viewing 204A

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

This polish on me is a very natural looking beige/pink color. It takes 2 coats to achieve full coverage on my somewhat short nails but that is no problem since it dries so fast. Once dry, the polish is shiny and beautiful, and usually stays that way for 2-3 days depending on how much house work, etc., I do in that time frame. I've also painted over top of the two coats several times and it looked as amazing as ever! I've owned quite a few neutral polishes both cheap priced and expensive, and have never liked any of them like i do this one. Got it at Dollar General for $1.99 and Rite Aid sometimes has it for buy one get one half off. You can't beat this on the quality or the price. I, for one, plan to stock up! I hope they never stop making this one!

on 7/21/2017 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had this color in their 10-pc mini nail polish set from Winter 2016. I didn't like how it applied but I thought it was just because of its mini brush applicator so i bought the full size. Although I love this toffee-like color with my skin tone, the formula is slightly streaky & more watery than the others in the collection & the color isn't very pigmented. It's too watery that it doesn't cover my ridges. This is the first polish I've encountered that doesn't cover the ridges on one of my nails. I even used their Saving Base base coat which is supposed to fill the ridges.

on 3/30/2016 3:36:00 PM

I have this in the older-style short bottle. I'm quite pale and have trouble finding neutrals that don't look too orange/yellow/streaky/blah. This is a great slightly-darker-than-nude neutral. But the best thing about it is the formula. I cannot BELIEVE how durable this is. It lasts as long as (if not longer than) a higher-end polish like OPI or Essie. I cook a lot and type all day, and generally beat up my hands, and this lasts without chipping and doesn't lose its shine.

on 2/21/2016 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Beautiful peachy nude color on my NC30 skin tone. It needs three coats for the color to be completely opaque but it dries quickly so I don't mind. This is also a really lovely top coat - OCC nail lacquer in Covet does not suit my skin tone at all but I find that with this layered on top, it turns into a pretty brownish nude. The brush is wide and easy to use, compared to the tiny, narrow Essie brushes. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality and price.

on 8/23/2015 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I didn't expect to like this, really. I bought it for nail art. Sometimes I see a design on Youtube but I can't do it because I don't have any browns or nudes so I got this. I'm not a fan of nude manicures but I swatched this on one nail and promptly did a whole manicure. I'm an NC42 and usually only blues and greens and silvers impress me. This looks so nice and clean and professional. The formula is smooth and it dries quickly. I needed two coats. It was on sale at CVS for 99 cents, and I had a 50 cent coupon.

on 6/22/2015 11:35:00 PM

I like the shade of this polish but it's too watery and thin.I prefer more pigmented polishes. Wet n Wild has better ones,even if u layer this it still looks thin and sheer.

on 9/26/2014 10:40:00 PM

I've been trying to find a nude polish for my NC30 skin for a while. This is it!! Love the wide brush to minimize strokes, and the formula goes on smooth. The colour itself goes on as a warm nude for me so it looks really cute and not at all like a corpse. I use one coat to make it more natural looking.

on 9/17/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I don't know, I guess this shade just didn't work out for me. Makes my nails look dull and yellow. Almost as though they're dirty. Not a good look.

on 8/19/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Really gorgeous nude, a perfect match for warm (C4) skin. I used one coat over Essie "Fill the Gap" and then used the Revlon fake gel topcoat. Really gorgeous finish, chicc and not corpsey nor boring nude. Highly recommend. I like this as much as my RGB-HIPP sheer nude, at a fraction of the price and available at WalMart!!!!!

on 3/27/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My new favorite nail polish!! I bought this on a whim from Duane Reade for like $2, just tried it out and fell in love with it. It's so so pretty. I usually don't wear nude polishes but I decided to give this one a try just because of the price and I think I can safely say that its a keeper and that I would be wearing it very very often.

Popular Polishes