Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

on 8/1/2016 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is an amazing powder for less than $6 at Wal Mart. I am not sure what made me take so long to try this but it is wonderful! It is very finely milled, it sets my makeup just fine - I am NW45 for reference and this is indeed transparent on my dark skin. And this controls oil. I used it today over Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation in Rich Cocoa and yesterday I wore it over Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in Coconut. I did not touch up the entire time I was at work. Now granted I pack this on but I love a matte face. I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Actually I was out looking for for Black Opal's brand of translucent powder, but since it wasn't any where in my immediate area, I picked this up from my nearby CVS. Pretty apprehensive, I put it on after my foundation and it was ashy at first, but after I gave it a few minutes to "settle", it was matte and perfect. I'm not a super oily girl, but it kept it in check in 80 degree weather, good stuff. 2 drawbacks: it was quite the b*tch to open at first and the scent although pleasant reminded me of an older woman. I can overlook the latter. Oh, and the puff that came with it was useless, so I used my own. Otherwise great product. :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this powder. I'm 43 yrs. old and have purchased this for at least 20 yrs. I remember using it in high school. My mother used it. I'm super oily and this really 'sets' my foundation without making me look overly powedered. I always buy this but MAC's loose blot is my HG. If you want to try an inexpensive powder that will give you the matte look you want, this is it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is unbelievable. I'm a darker skinned AFRICAN-AMERICAN and this product looks wonderful on me. The best thing: it's controlling the oil!! My face is sooo oily, it looks like my face is wet (not dripping though) if I don't blot it or powder up. Usually I can tell within five to ten minutes if something is controlling my oil because my forehead will start to have that oily glare, and it doesn't now! I can't imagine life without this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials