Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

on 8/1/2018 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this powder a lot. I suppose I'll list the reasons as for why that is, then list the cons.
-Doesn't leave a white cast on my medium-dark skin
-Makes all of my foundations last long
-Prevents creasing where I need it to
-I personally like the smell although a lot of people hate it

Now, the cons:
-Packaging (the shit just falls out if tilted - no way to close it)
-It can get reeeeal messy really quick
-Makes me cough sometimes
-Can look powdery if added too much (although a spritz of setting spray fixes that)

I'd also recommend HEAVILY that this be applied with a damp sponge. It removes the powderiness for the most part, and allows the powder to melt into the skin, and it looks really nice.
I should also say that I don't bake.

on 5/3/2018 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Not a fan of this at all. It's notorious for its overwhelming smell. I hate the smell so much that I hold my breath when I apply this. But besides that, I just didn't think this did much for me. It makes me look more powdery than other powders, and it does not give any lasting power to my foundations. I just have other powders that I like so much more than this.

on 2/3/2018 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I like this powder very much, but one has to be REAL careful with this if one is of a "certain age." Not because of the fragrance, which is evidently controversial, but because it's REAL easy to use too much of it. It covers up a lot of wrinkles, but it also settles into them and can look cakey if you are using the "translucent extra coverage," as I do. So it's helpful to use a light hand; if you do that, this will work well for oily-skinned ladies like me (even "mature" ones - again, like me). A light hand also helps to counter the limited color selection.

I think this powder would also be excellent for baking. I've not tried that; although baking fascinates me, I don't have the patience required to bake. But I think it would suit very well and could easily result in an excellent look. This powder cuts down oil for a long time, and that's what I like about it - that and its affordability.

The thing with the fragrance is this. It's pungent for maybe five, ten minutes. And then it softens. IMO, the results are worth it, but then I like old-school Coty fragrances and old-school cosmetic houses. I refrain from speculating about how popular this powder would be if in some kind of alternate universe a couture label slapped its name on it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I personally like the packaging of this product. The price is amazing compared to other powders on the market. I had high hopes for this product since so many people absolutely love this powder.

This powder has an overwhelming fragrance that is so strong that it makes you want to gag. It is like an old woman that drowned herself in perfume. The smell only goes away once the oils in your face mixes with the power, which for me took 4 hours.

I applied this only to my chin and forehead because I wanted to try it compared to my other IT Cosmetics bye bye pores setting powder. The fragrance is so strong that it made my chin and forehead burn so much! It kept like my chin was on fire, but I wanted to see if the burning would go away, it does only when your oils start to break it down.

After 12 hours of a long day in humid weather, this product started to separate on my chin, but not my forehead. IT Cosmetics bye bye pores did not.

I was really hoping this would work so that I could retire IT Cosmetics. IT Cosmetics has horrible flashback, Coty does not, but alas my search continues.

If you are dry, don't mind overwhelming smells, and do not have sensitive skin, go for this product. It is a great deal at $5.97 at Walmart and does a pretty good job.

on 11/5/2017 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smells way too strong for me to wear, that of an old lady as everyone talks about. Gives me a headache whenever I apply and makes my stomach hurt. Besides its strong LINGERING scent (I actually have it on as I'm writing this review), it has flashback on my medium toned skin, I absolutely hate which eventually led to me tossing it. On the other hand it's very inexpensive, you get a huge amount, and it's great for oil control as with any powder. As much as I wanted to love this and join the bandwagon, I just can't stand the smell 😷

on 10/13/2017 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is why I don't get the hype about this powder it dries out my undereye when I used it as a setting powder for my under eye .I would not repurshed again.

on 9/1/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would recommend this product. Not pricey and very affordable. I use loreal foundation and pressed powder and use this powder under my eye. It blends well. I love the smell too! I feel like my face smells so good because of this powder lol Good value ❤️

on 8/13/2017 10:02:00 AM

I bought this product due to some rave reviews and I thought I want to try it. Took me awhile to find it at Wal-Mart. Not bad just the awful smell makes me sick for some reason and found out it has Parabens on it! I don't use it all the time just sometimes when I needed it.

on 7/21/2017 12:42:00 PM

I have combo skin, I was absolutely excited to purchase this product and try it out, but once I opened it, the smell of baby powder and elder-perfume maksed the room and my face and after 2 hours of wearing the powder, I realized I had cake face

on 7/9/2017 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hello oily skin ppl,
You need this in your life!
The oil-control of this powder is out of this world! I love to bake with it and it never accentuate my fine lines.
Normally my face becomes oily after 3-4 hours, but baking with this powder can last me 8 hours without touching up. My foundation is totally locked and does not transfer after baking. Even after 8 hours, i simply just dab my face with a tissue and my makeup is fresh again!
I know the scent is overpowering, but it reminds me of my grandma and i miss her...