Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Price: $

on 3/8/2011 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Coty airspun loose powder may just be the powder I've been looking for. I have an oily t-zone so finding a mattifying powder is my highest priority. After reading review I knew I had to try it - but what shade? I am a very light skinned AA woman with a slight tan to my skin. This product does not come in shades much darker than my skin. Which is a shame. You'd think by now they would have figured out that women of all skin tones wear makeup.
Luckily my beauty guru at the local CVS helped me find the right shade - Honey beige. It's perfect for me and I love the fact that it makes my skin matte without taking away that pretty glow that comes from healthy skin. I use it alone or over foundation and either way it does the job so well.
My only other gripe about the product is the smell is too perfumey - like your old aunt Selma came for a visit! But it does fade and you are left with lovely, dewy (yet matte) skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is unbelievable. I'm a darker skinned AFRICAN-AMERICAN and this product looks wonderful on me. The best thing: it's controlling the oil!! My face is sooo oily, it looks like my face is wet (not dripping though) if I don't blot it or powder up. Usually I can tell within five to ten minutes if something is controlling my oil because my forehead will start to have that oily glare, and it doesn't now! I can't imagine life without this.

on 10/27/2003 9:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I really like this product. I don't have sensitive skin, so the fragrance doesn't bother me. I have this in Suntan, and it is a very nice, sheer powder. I don't use a foundation, just my sunblock, a concealer and this on top. I have many different powders, bit I keep reaching for this one.