Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Classic. I remember using this years back and being amazed at how well it hid flaws....why didn't I keep using it? Now I am back and you better believe I will keep using it. Just as good..if not better..than cosmetic counter powders out there. A Generous amount and a nice price,too! I like the variety of shades and don't mind the scent, though it is strong. I also wish it were packaged a little more neatly, but that is my only complaint!

on 7/18/2003 8:39:00 PM

I love this powder, I always use the Translucent Extra Coverage. I apply it with a puff but always blend with a big brush. It does not matter what foundation I use, this powder always makes it look better. It goes on buy one get one free sale ususally every month or two, so it is very affordable.

on 9/25/2003 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this powder. I have used it for years. The smell doesn't bother me. I just love how finely milled it and you can't beat the price. The packaging is terrible. I pour it into another powder container with a sifter and screw-top lid that a different brand of powder came in--works out much better.

This is a great powder. I use Clinique Continuous Coverage foundation and this over the top in Rachel 1 and I look like I'm lit from within. Perfect pin-up girl skin.

I got this in Extra Coverage Transluscent & really like it. It covers really well for a powder & can get away w/ just using this on good skin days. The smell doesn't bother me, in fact I kind of like it. The packaging is a little lame, mine got dented easily & I had to poke holes in the plastic to create a sifter. No breakouts to report either. It creates a nice matte finish at first but that doesn't last too long, it doesn't control oil all that well.

I have used this for years, and never found a better powder! One container will last me an entire year..maybe longer. I love the smell, too. If this stuff has been around since the 1930's It *has* to be good!
I noticed in Walmart today, there is now an unscented version of this powder. Ah, for me it just wouldn't be the same without that scent!
The trick for flawless skin? Use this with a foam powder puff, use a small amount on the puff, and press into skin, the buff with a large brush.... beautiful!

on 7/6/2004 11:01:00 PM

Classic staple. One of the only powders for very, very light skin (almost any skin). It can go on a little thick, so I try to use lightly. For travel, just toss it in a small ziplock.

I love this powder--I purchased it because I am a fan of vintage products and ended up really liking it! The packaging looks great on my bathroom counter (thanks for the tip for creating a sifter) and the powder does a nice job of creating a soft matte finish. I actually like the fragrance as it is sweet and old-fashioned!

on 3/25/2005 10:55:00 AM

This covered well, but goodness gracious, did it ever make my skin itch! This is the only face product I've ever used that made me itch. The package is beautiful, but not very practical. As others have mentioned, you need to poke holes in the plastic film to avoid powder getting everywhere, but if you're like me you've probably just made a big cut in the film without thinking, and there's now powder all over your bathroom sink and your clothes.

on 3/31/2005 9:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said. I love this powder, it's one of my keeper items, I've quit searching for a great powder! I use the translucent powder, it gives me a great finish and controls oil.