Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.1

on 6/9/2001 4:29:00 PM

This is the best powder out there. I wish the package was a bit better.

on 7/10/2001 3:52:00 PM

I love Coty Airspun powder. I've been using it for years (in nautrally neutral). I even use it alone w/o foundation when I'm not in the mood to go through the whole makeup routine. I do wish it had a sifter though.

on 7/25/2001 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've used this for years. It smells wonderful, and that great retro packaging! And what a range of shades. It is definitely best for someone with dry or normal skin; for an oily skin, it wouldn't hold up. A lovely girlie product to put on your dresser.

I love this powder too :o) I always try others and then come back to this one. It's inexpensive, lasts a long time, and gives a soft matte finish.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, and I've heard some recommendations on the Web that this would be a good powder to stay matte. It doesn't absorb oil any more than other powders, and less than something like Clean & Clear (the blue powder).

The color was a good match, and the texture was very fine. The packaging was okay. I just poked a bunch of tiny holes in the plastic cover to act as a sifter.

The scent was very strong and was quite perfumey. I did not care for it at all.

Overall, I am still searching for my holy grail powder.

on 2/21/2002 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great Powder... I haven't used it since I was a teenager, but it's a Good standby. It has a nice smell (some may not like that) and goes on smooth. The only thing that bothered me was It has no sifter the powder get's everywhere! What a pain! ;-)

on 3/27/2002 5:53:00 PM

Ohhh the memories of high school days with this powder. I think this is a great powder if your on a budget. It does work well has a fragrance to it but it does work. Well worth the cheap price.

on 7/18/2002 12:37:00 AM

Good alternative to try to play and experiment with different colors at the low price. Hard to get on evenly. Better if you put it in a salt shaker. Be careful..put too much on and it cakes. But its a solid buy

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good powder esp if you are just starting to wear makeup. The container is large so you get a lot of product. You must be careful when opening or else it'll go flying everywhere though. There are lots of shades to choose from although many of them seem too pink or peachy. I don't care for the smell either, but some people overlook that. All in all, this isn't bad.

on 8/17/2002 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was my first ever loose powder!! At that time I had flawless skin and therefore when I put this on on bare face it was perfecto!! Now I've moved on to other powders but I think I'll come back to this when I need something on a budget overall not bad!