Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.3

on 11/5/2017 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smells way too strong for me to wear, that of an old lady as everyone talks about. Gives me a headache whenever I apply and makes my stomach hurt. Besides its strong LINGERING scent (I actually have it on as I'm writing this review), it has flashback on my medium toned skin, I absolutely hate which eventually led to me tossing it. On the other hand it's very inexpensive, you get a huge amount, and it's great for oil control as with any powder. As much as I wanted to love this and join the bandwagon, I just can't stand the smell 😷

on 10/9/2017 1:13:00 AM

Let’s start off by saying the overall look of the powder is decent. It’s pretty good for the price, but the only thing that threw me off is it is straight up PINK toned. I am fair and have a yellow undertone, so everywhere I applied this powder I had a ugly pink cast. I thought it was the foundation I was using but I was wrong. The powder is supposed to be translucent, not pink. Although the look of the powder isn't cakey itself I would not purchase this again. It made my face a mess.

Hands down my favorite setting powder! I just wish it didn't smell like my grandma's house, that is my only complaint. The fragrance thankfully doesn't last on the skin.

on 9/17/2017 10:51:00 PM

I was recommended this product by a friend of mine and I was pleased by it, but I do have some cons for it as well.
Pros:
Keeps makeup in place
Very good at baking
Adds coverage

Cons:
Very drying (I ALWAYS have to use a hydration mist because it sucks all the moisture out of my face)
The smell...

This is very scented and honestly I don't particularly care for the scent. It has a very 1920s expired perfume smell, again, not something I love. This powder did leave me very dry, I'm not kidding when I say dry, I mean, just Sahara desert-level. That being said, my skin is a nice neutral color and I always choose yellower foundations so the translucent shade does wonders to match my skin and I like it a lot. It makes my makeup when I apply a slippery wet foundation go from a slime pit to a beautiful blank set canvas. This powder is very finely mild and well crafted. I will not debunk any of the claims about this particular powder and I will say that you are getting a lot of product for the price especially. I would just recommend that if you use this, apply a hydrating setting spray afterwards or it's going to be so drying.

on 9/1/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would recommend this product. Not pricey and very affordable. I use loreal foundation and pressed powder and use this powder under my eye. It blends well. I love the smell too! I feel like my face smells so good because of this powder lol Good value ❤️

on 6/17/2017 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Its hard to explain... i wanna love this powder but i cant. I saw so many good reviews about this and finally i got mine in translucent. Ugh, i hate this powder since the first time! I have a very oily skin, but however this powder makes my face reaaaaalllllyyyyyy dry! I dont know what to say! It makes my face became dryer than ever and cause dry patches. Definitely not gonna repurchase this bad powder.

on 5/30/2017 6:06:00 PM

This powder is my holy grail! I am very pale with oily skin around my T-Zone and this keeps my make up in place all day! my only problem is the availability at my Walmart and the packaging. The packaging is just a lid that pushes on and off, it does not screw. it also comes with the little plastic thing that you released the powder through but I took that out completely so I could put my beauty blender in the powder and dab it on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely hate this powder. The powder isn't exactly translucent, it has a very pinky undertone to it which changes my foundation color dramatically. Also I feel that this powder sets my foundation but at the same time it breaks up my foundation on my chin. Would absolutely not recommend.

I have absolutely nothing positive to say about this powder. The packaging is horrendous, powder gets EVERYWHERE every single time I touch it. As soon as the powder gets on my face it oxidizes and turns me into a complete orange, offsetting my entire base. The smell is insanely overpowering and gives me a headache. Besides all of this, it also doesn't wear well. It breaks up all around my nose and chin no matter what foundation I put it over (the foundations wear fine with other powders). I truly don't understand how anyone enjoys this stuff.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this product on the walmart website because of all the hype. bottom line if you're medium or dark tone do not buy this product it makes your face look very ashy and leaves a white cast and if im putting on powder i dont see the use of setting my foundation with this then having to go back with a darker powder to get rid of the whitecast its to much powder and will make u look old and dried up. If you got some color stay away