Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 18 & Under
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.4

I love using this to set my under eyes! When I use this my concealer never creases! Definitely recommend

I love this powder. I got the translucent extra coverage one. If you don't like an airbrushed, kinda full coverage look than this may not be your favorite. If you don't mind those however, this is an awesome powder. It gives a matte finish without looking fake. It lasts all day on my skin and doesn't get cakey. You don't need a lot to get pretty matte skin either. I don't see myself going back to any other powder anytime soon.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Cakey on me, too pink and the packaging is a pain. It's really very hard to get out. :I

on 1/21/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To start I got this product in translucent, also I got it based on the fact that Tati on YouTube recommended it, as well as the fact that it was 75 percent off at cvs making the price unbelievable. And I LOVE it. Theres so much product and it sets my makeup beautifully. I bought two because the price was so great and im really glad that I did. The smell is a bit outdated in the fact that it smells like my grandmother, but honestly for me theres nothing wrong that. I stayed matte and flawless for hours. I wish I could bathe in this stuff I love it so much. I just threw away the powder puff that came with it, and the packaging is alittle messy but I can live with it. I hope yall can go out and get it while its still on sale at cvs!

I really like this powder!! It has such a nice finish and doesnt look cakey at all. It fills in fine lines and just creates such a nice finish and lasts all day. would totally buy this again but theres so much in the container i dont think i'll have to for a reallly long time :)

on 2/6/2012 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this powder! The smell, the texture, the color, and the age. I'm a total sucker for vintage anything, so my review may not be the most objective.

I really like this stuff though. It goes on smoothly, and I love the smell. It controls oil well and sets my 1930s foundations (Merle Norman Powder Base and Max Factor Pancake) very well. The vintage skincare thing is working for me. The lady at Walgreens thinks I'm funny when I come with my arms filled with Ponds Cold Cream, Pond's Dry Skin Cream, and the Coty powder.

Now, my major complaint is that they changed the packaging. I, for one, hate the new shifter plastic junk they use now. I can't ever get the correct amount of product to come out of the darn thing and it's ugly as can be! Plus, I like old stuff. I dislike when old stuff gets changed, especially for the worse.

Fortunately there are still the original boxes floating around. Also, this stuff is no longer made in the USA. If you find the original cardboard box, it's from here. If it's in plastic, it's from China.

on 6/13/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this. I took off a lippie for the packaging, there's lots of spillage (but I sorta love it anyway) and the scent (which is not a big deal because it fades quickly, and I don't mind it but some people would)
Its cheap, goes on well, stays on, there's LOTS of product...I just love it.

on 2/28/2010 12:44:00 PM

Great powder for the price! Matches my fair skin tone perfectly and leaves a smooth, natural finish. The smell is kinda strong baby powder scent, but fades in like ten minutes. You get sooo much product with this it is def worth trying. This will last me months!

I love everything about this. The way it smells, the way it goes on AND the packaging. (contrary to everyone else)
It sets my foundation EVERY day, and I have even tried using it wet(difficult, doesn't mix well with water, but it looked nice)
When I use it with a brush, I find that the lid is great for swirling your brush in, and if there's still some in the lid when you're done, you can tap it (carefully) back into the container. Be careful no to tip it over, or it will *poof* when you open it. If you want to take some in your purse, I reccomend getting a small container (with it's own sifter?), or just reusing a bareminerals container (<that's what I did)
Hope this helped!!!

Love this powder. Packaging leaves something to be desired...caused a few messes, but that's easily solved by putting it into a different container. Bought this a few months ago at Jewel in Translucent and it's a great match..but havn't been able to find it there since.. have to purchase at Ulta now.
Overall it's a great powder and very cheap!