Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain- Forbidden

No Image

3.5

on 3/30/2012 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

For the money, this is definitely not what I'm used to with Revlon. I've been happy with their lipsticks in the past, but this cost about $12 and is nothing more than a magic marker on one end and a clunky blob of chapstick on the other. The balm end broke off the second time I used it. C'mon Revlon--this product will ruin your good name.

on 10/25/2011 11:05:00 AM

This looks beautiful with L'Oreal Infallible 6 hour lip gloss in Barely Nude (615) on top. Real staying power and a gorgeous color.

on 4/9/2011 1:26:00 AM

i agree with midge55....maybe it's our age! i also saw the recommedation by Helen Mirren, and figured if it's good enough for her, why not try it??! it takes some extra time to apply the stain evenly, bu after applying the balm, it looks great! curious about the other shades, but this is perfect for me.

on 1/11/2011 9:09:00 AM

I was a little afraid to try this product after reading the reviews, but Helen Mirren highly recommended it in InStyle magazine as a natural lip color, so I thought I would give it a try. Perfect color, just my lip color, only more accentuated, very natural looking. I do apply vertically as a reviewer suggested, and it works great - no complaints.

Popular Lips Products