Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

100% pure Tea Tree Oil

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I apply it all over my face at night and my skin has improved so much! The texture of my skin has softened and it definitely has helped cure and prevent my mild acne. Will definitely repurchase this product. I have oily skin and this product doesn’t dry my skin out.

on 10/2/2015 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Work wonders. I have super sensitive skin prone to a few pimples now and again. When I feel a little bump coming I'll dab some oil directly on it overnight and by the next morning it'll have gone down in size. I'll put some on again under my moisturizer and makeup in the morning too. I feel like it's great at preventing full blown breakouts. I do get a bit of a red mark because of it but you can cover that with makeup (can't cover a swollen zit with makeup!) snd it'll fade after you stop using the oil on it. Yes really strong smell but that also fades and I've gotten used to it. I can't live without this product!

on 5/31/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Firstly it's lathering so you dont need much. It didn't moisturise my hair as I desired, left it dry and somewhat lifeless. It made my scalp dry amd somewhat flaky. After I dried my hair it seemed flat dull and lack luster. It certainly wasn't worth the price I paid for as I would of placed this in one of those very cheaper supermarket shampoos that no one uses often. The packaging is unattractive, a very ugly yellowish look that I wouldn't wear if you paid me.
I have used previous tea tree oil based shampoos and using this one convinces me they are not moisturing for my dry short color treated hair and I certainly won't be using one again nor would I reccomend this to anyone. cheers

Popular Body Skincare Products